Thread: HoloLens Games

HoloLens Games

So with the Dev Edition up for sale at $3000, i figured we take a look at the games the being worked on for the HoloLens.

RoboRaid.
    In this mixed reality first‑person shooter use gaze and gesture to target enemies and dodge incoming fire using natural movements. Spatial mapping turns each room into a unique game level, while spatial sound lets you use the entire room to play—even the spaces behind you.

Young Conker
    Guide a playful, pint-sized hero through your world in an ever-changing adventure game that highlights the fun of playing in mixed reality. Levels change and adapt to your environment, so you can play the same level in different rooms for a unique experience every time.

Fragments
    You are the detective in a high-tech crime thriller. Discover new possibilities for storytelling and gameplay when life-sized characters share your real space and interact with you in mixed reality. Spatial mapping allows holographic clues to be dynamically placed in whichever room you play.

Deleted
    As a person who had a chance to experience both Rift and Lens I must say HoloLens for me are the future. The level of immersion is just mind blowing. It actually tricks your brain that projected elements are real and you want to interact with them immediately - it just feels so much more natural.

Can't wait for some of the games. There is a horror one in the making also (forgot the title) which will just blow your mind - and soul, it's scary as hell when things in your room are coming to life...