Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Black Man owns MSNBC over Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcWbpGMzSjc
    (just for you whiny little babies who complain about sources, it's MSNBC's own youtube account)

With all this furor the media is trying to create over David Duke, MSNBC wanted real people to talk about it. Frank Vick, a black man, decided to let them know that they are race baiting and being racist. I love how Mr. Vick described exactly what they were just talking about. So of course, Tamron Hall had to let people know that "obviously" black people are not the majority of Trump supporters. And the corn guy just keeps going with race baiting. And they wonder why out of 3 cable news networks that they are a distant third.

So MSNBC got owned for thinking any of Trump's supporters would care that he's racist and being endorsed by the KKK.

So proud of America! /s

It is probably worth noting they are the most pro-Trump of any of the big 3 news networks, Joe Scarborough particularly drools over him.

That said, saying Trump is racist is really stupid. Nativist sure but he has been endorsed by plenty of people of each race and he won almost half of the Republican Hispanic vote in Nevada over 2 Hispanic candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    It is probably worth noting they are the most pro-Trump of any of the big 3 news networks, Joe Scarborough particularly drools over him.

That said, saying Trump is racist is really stupid. Nativist sure but he has been endorsed by plenty of people of each race and he won almost half of the Republican Hispanic vote in Nevada over 2 Hispanic candidates.
    important to note that is only of hispanics voting republican; not all hispanics.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    important to note that is only of hispanics voting republican; not all hispanics.
    important to note that I clearly said that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    "I can't be racist, I has black friend." Why do people still think these kinds of arguments hold any water?
    How is he a racist? Has he said anything disparaging against black people or Hispanics who are legal American citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    important to note that I clearly said that

- - - Updated - - -

How is he a racist? Has he said anything disparaging against black people or Hispanics who are legal American citizens?
    yeah you did. lol I'm just waking up, sorry.

Yeah, David Duke was going to endorse someone, it doesn't mean anything.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    yeah you did. lol I'm just waking up, sorry.
    I cordially accept your apology.

Trump (Drumpf), is not a racist. He feels that all people of all races are worthless insects next to himself. He won't say no to votes from the KKK, nazies, black panthers, feminist organisations, gays, or anyone, because he doesn't care what they stand for or believe in. He sees pawns that can grant him power, and will absolutely shit all over them if he gets elected.
    Mother pus bucket!

These manufactured attacks honestly help Trump in the long run, people see it's bull shit and rally to the dude because it appears the media is trying to sabotage him.

"I don't know who David Duke is, (complete lie) I don't know enough about the KKK's organization to comment on the matter."

I am actually a little surprised that the "KKK supports him" argument is used as often as it is.

If the KKK supports something is that even worth mentioning - much less a valid reason for not supporting it? Oh I know it is edgy to say "I SUPPORT NO THING THAT THE KKK DO" but lets be real, I am pretty sure they also support homemade fudge brownies. Fudge brownies are delicious and I will not apologize for saying that .

The KKK may support him, but the question that actually matters is does Trump support them?
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by negawonka View Post
    I am actually a little surprised that the "KKK supports him" argument is used as often as it is.

If the KKK supports something is that even worth mentioning - much less a valid reason for not supporting it? Oh I know it is edgy to say "I SUPPORT NO THING THAT THE KKK DO" but lets be real, I am pretty sure they also support homemade fudge brownies. Fudge brownies are delicious and I will not apologize for saying that .

The KKK may support him, but the question that actually matters is does Trump support them?
    If he doesn't condemn them, he validates, to a degree, what they stand for. A president can't ignore a group like this in public.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If he doesn't condemn them, he validates, to a degree, what they stand for. A president can't ignore a group like this in public.
    Seeing your president is agreeing with the BLM movement at the moment id say let Trump do whatever the fuck he wants .
    And no I would not vote for Trump but I would also not vote for a president that agree's with the BLM organisation.

That is like saying if Nestle doesn't condemn them for liking brownies made with their delicious chocolate they are validating them. The KKK is such a fringe group that I would be hard pressed to even find a member of their group in real life. I am actually surprised you find them even remotely relevant to modern society.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump (Drumpf), is not a racist. He feels that all people of all races are worthless insects next to himself. He won't say no to votes from the KKK, nazies, black panthers, feminist organisations, gays, or anyone, because he doesn't care what they stand for or believe in. He sees pawns that can grant him power, and will absolutely shit all over them if he gets elected.
    No different viewpoint than any other politicians. Especially Democrats. Get your hand out of the sand, and investigate deeper what each really stand for (and not just now, but in the past decade as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    "I can't be racist, I has black friend." Why do people still think these kinds of arguments hold any water?
    "Only liberal whites have the final say on who is racist! Our word outclasses the voices of actual minorities. Theyre too stupid to know what they want anyway."

For me to think Trump is racist I would have to believe that he means anything he says and isn't just saying whatever shit crosses his mind at the time. Including shit that contradicts shit he previously said.

He's so disconnected from reality it's hard to tell if anything he says is serious, even if you ignore all the lying.

Probably because he's been rich his entire life. Completely sheltered people turn out weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    "Only liberal whites have the final say on who is racist! Our word outclasses the voices of actual minorities. Theyre too stupid to know what they want anyway."
    I suppose one man is literally speaking a minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If he doesn't condemn them, he validates, to a degree, what they stand for.
    If all muslims don't condemn every act of terrorism, they validate, to a degree, what they stand for.

UH SHIT I MEAN, UH-OH

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    If all muslims don't condemn every act of terrorism, they validate, to a degree, what they stand for.

UH SHIT I MEAN, UH-OH
    Hey, hey, those rules apply to thee not to me
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...