Deleted

Owl Cat Forms - Feral Artifact Skins

I was just on Wowhead checking out artifact stuffs as they had a highlight on the druid Bear forms, so I thought I would check the feral while I was at it, when I saw it had 6 skin options, with a new one called 'Moonspirit' So I thought, what's this? Clicked a colour option, and lo and behold; the owl cat models we were shown a time ago.

What do fellow ferals think?

(ps never made a thread on here before, hope it's worked! )

I think it's cool that we're getting different variants of skins. The more the merrier! Owlcat seems awesome

That's pretty terrifying, in a cool sorta way. Btw, anyone have a link to photos of all the new forms, both cat and bear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    That's pretty terrifying, in a cool sorta way. Btw, anyone have a link to photos of all the new forms, both cat and bear?
    Just go to Wowhead's artifact calculator and select the Appearance tab. It lets you look at all variants and colors for every artifact.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    .... Funky!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Wtb owlbear.
    Play moonkin, thats what we technically are.

Wtb owlbear.
    I will respec guardian NAO If I can be an owlbear. I don't care what activity is required to unlock that skin I will do it. If I have to poop sock raid so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I will respec guardian NAO If I can be an owlbear. I don't care what activity is required to unlock that skin I will do it. If I have to poop sock raid so be it.
    Moonkin ARE owlbears!!! Gdi Kaidd is that you?

Wtb owlbear.
    Technically that's what the 'owlkin' is, but less bear-y and more humanoidish. A terrifying owlbear would be awesome.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Technically that's what the 'owlkin' is, but less bear-y and more humanoidish. A terrifying owlbear would be awesome.
    Thanks Tarian but I have said that the last few times and they still keep asking for owlbear. : /

As awesome as it is, I'm actually not super excited about this model :O It's...not what I was expecting.

I really really enjoy the new owl skin for the resto druid artifact staff tho Don't seem to find the names anywhere >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Byggie View Post
    As awesome as it is, I'm actually not super excited about this model :O It's...not what I was expecting.

I really really enjoy the new owl skin for the resto druid artifact staff tho Don't seem to find the names anywhere >.<
    Link a picture of that please? I don't remember seeing that one.

I would if I was allowed to post pictures and links

Don't worry, I'm working on that 10 constructive posts thingy~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Link a picture of that please? I don't remember seeing that one.
    There we go

13:00