Need some help for disc

Trying to jump back into my disc priest a bit as an alt while bored waiting for legion...

I cannot for the life of me find a disc guide updated for HFC...could anyone lay out the stat priority/what I should be gemming for me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Well the general disc guide is enough, not really much has changed since WoD released in regards to disc. We're a PW: S bubbling machine with penances and EAA PoH's every 30 seconds really.

Stat priority is Int > SP > Mastery > Spirit until comfy ~1k with DP trinket > Haste > Multistrike > Crit > Vers

Gem and Enchant mastery, including weapon.

Deleted
    http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7649

Is pretty updated even tho i dont agree with the stat prio, use the stat prio Djriff mentioned.
    Icy veins is alot better nowadays aswell.

If you got any logs when u start raiding, dont be afraid to share them. U can also private message it to me if u dont want it public.

Thanks you guys...I wouldn't be too worried about logs or anything...I'm just using him for guild alt nights for drunk fun in hfc and such, and we have no issue keeping the group alive with all the ways there are to have alts geared already...I just had a bunch of socketed gear and was wondering what to put in it and was getting confused because my loot priority is set to disc and it keeps giving me versatality gear so I thought it was trying to hint at something but I sorta had an idea that vers was awful so didn't want to do it without asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Is H2P loading up weirdly for anyone else or just me?

Must be you, working fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Well the general disc guide is enough, not really much has changed since WoD released in regards to disc. We're a PW: S bubbling machine with penances and EAA PoH's every 30 seconds really.

Stat priority is Int > SP > Mastery > Spirit until comfy ~1k with DP trinket > Haste > Multistrike > Crit > Vers

Gem and Enchant mastery, including weapon.
    Crit should be slightly higher than MS currently, but I guess it doesn't matter since it's a case of picking mastery pieces over anything else currently.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Isn't crit devalued due to EAA? I understand it for DA purposes, but MS is better since we're mainly focused on bubble spamming.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't crit devalued due to EAA? I understand it for DA purposes, but MS is better since we're mainly focused on bubble spamming.
    Basically, not to mention IG trinket being an on use crit buff, having high mastery with a decent amount of haste means you can pop the trinket with PI in time for raid damage, meaning you get the crit when you need it and not just mindless spamming of PwS.

Combine the above with EAA and you can very easily get at least 15 people shielded in time for a hard hit.

Penance is a much bigger part of our healing compared to last tiers, so crit has already outpaced MS(by a tiny margin).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khorneflake View Post
    Basically, not to mention IG trinket being an on use crit buff, having high mastery with a decent amount of haste means you can pop the trinket with PI in time for raid damage, meaning you get the crit when you need it and not just mindless spamming of PwS.

Combine the above with EAA and you can very easily get at least 15 people shielded in time for a hard hit.
    Who really uses IG nowadays anyway? It's all about Phylactery and DSI.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorneflake View Post

Ye like pospospos mentioned: Nobody uses that trinket, especially if you got DP on any difficulty, as you can get rid of any spirit. If you do need abit more spirit on certain fights you take neck/ring/cloak and going oom is impossible unless you play wrong. DSI is much better cause of the amount of mastery and the int proc.

Deleted
    Icyveins does a good stat prio. but TL;DR is mastery > all.