Deleted

New Monitor + GPU £400 budget..

Hey all, I'm in the market for a new monitor and GPU, looking to spend no more than £400.

My currently monitor is nothing special a 22" Samsung. The main games I tend to play a lot of are World of Warcraft and Football Manager so I would like something that is able to play 1920 x 1080, I'm used to 1440 x 900, so would like to have more real estate and hopefully aim for playing Warcraft and somewhere close to Ultra settings if possible.

My current spec is:

CPU Intel Pentium G3258
    RAM 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
    Motherboard ASRock Z97 Anniversary
    Graphics 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
    Storage 465GB Western Digital WDC

Massive thanks in advance.

Deleted
    What the exact model of your psu tho? It might not be up for running a new gpu. We also need to know the case you got to be sure the new gpu fits inside.

Here's a good option not counting the psu:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card (£258.29 @ Aria PC)
    Monitor: Dell P2414H 60Hz 23.8" Monitor (£145.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £403.29
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-01 20:19 GMT+0000

Oh here's a cheaping psu that would run the above.

Deleted
    Cheers for reply, the case I have is an Antec 300 a case I used since 2010

PSU is a Corsair CX750M..

Deleted
    The psu will be fine but the Sapphire i linked won't fit in your case. Get the gigabyte one then.

Deleted
    Once again thank you for your reply.

If I was to change my case to the Cosair 200r, would your recommendations change?

Also I think I have chosen the monitor, Asus VS248HR 24" for £104.88 from Scan seems to good to refuse.

Deleted
    From what i see the Corsair 200R is not worth it, price wise, it costs 50-55 quid atm. With a few more you get Phanteks Enthoo Pro M or NZXT S340, both being better than the corsair.

As far as the monitor go, the Asus is a TN panel not an IPS like the one i linked. I don't look at TN panels for few years now, there is no reason.