Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    It seems they're the same charms so far from what people report from alpha.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742514553#5

From what they say you can buy new Legion stuff with them, so yeah stockpile away. (Unless they change it cuz "beta is beta"(tm))
    Well I better start doing that them, been spending them all lazy levelling all my pets haha.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    My mistake - posted in wrong thread.

I should be doing pet charms too, best to get the toys now
    Last edited by mmocf6315580c1; 2016-04-29 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but - http://www.wowhead.com/news=251077/c...ture-toy-items. Might want to obtain all of those now in time for the pre-patch.

Deleted
    A few more things, mainly stuff that you don't want to hassle yourself with during Legion.

Fishing - If you want the Crimson Water Strider (http://www.wowhead.com/item=87791) best get all those lunkers now. Plus you can reach Best Friends with Nat Pagle and receive a toy (towards 300 toys).

War Mill - Obtain all of the transmog sets for the wardrobe feature.

Vicious PvP mount tokens - Earn 2 of these (they are account bound) so you can buy the 2 new Vicious mounts coming in Legion Season 1.

Not a bad plan of action at all!

It would be quite dumb for them to nerf them if they didn't plan on using them in Legion. lol

But yea, I have 5 characters just doing the garrison daily for 40+ a day.

If you want to fill out as much of the wardrobe as possible, start doing the vanilla stuff. Drop-rates in old raids are awful. Very low number of drops per boss and the lack of multi-class tokens means you have a much lower chance on getting a specific tier piece. AQ is very different and it will be reputation that's going to slow your progress. The tier for both AQ instances (AQ20 has 2 transmoggable set pieces) is awarded through quests. The item requirements for those quests are very easy to meet, but they also come with a reputation requirement that will take several resets.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think i'm not going to do everything i want to do before the pre patch, i skipped one year of this xpac

10+ Year Old Account
    Will they really remove arena master ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Will they really remove arena master ?
    Yes they are removing arena master in the pre-patch because the of the new system: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...28656186585088

Deleted
    the CM item which unlocks all the appearances, costs 1m gold in legion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Nope it's 10k .... please don't post wrong informations, thanks.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Damn it sucks working 50 hours a week. I remained active throughout the entirety of WoD and I'm still short of many things on this list. I'm unfortunately going to have to buy the challenge mode golds since we could have as little as 2 weeks left until the pre-patch and I'm biting my nails looking for a decent group.

I'm about 3 races short of the kill 500 PvP quests, stuck on Dwarves, Gnomes and Worgen. I heard Gnomes takes a while to do, but can't be worse than Pandaren. Also that gladiator quest is gonna kill me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Damn it sucks working 50 hours a week. I remained active throughout the entirety of WoD and I'm still short of many things on this list. I'm unfortunately going to have to buy the challenge mode golds since we could have as little as 2 weeks left until the pre-patch and I'm biting my nails looking for a decent group.

I'm about 3 races short of the kill 500 PvP quests, stuck on Dwarves, Gnomes and Worgen. I heard Gnomes takes a while to do, but can't be worse than Pandaren. Also that gladiator quest is gonna kill me.
    Given all there is to do I think you can do Ashran later in Legion. There's raids that will happen for the achi, they are not removed.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People might also want to get their conquest point achievements, as those will be put to the legacy section.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Wait what? I don't have to do WoD challenge modes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Wait what? I don't have to do WoD challenge modes?
    You don't have to do it for all your alts, you complete it once and the you can unlock the weapons for other characters.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of these are good recommendations. I'd take a slightly different angle on it in some ways though. I look at it more as how to prepare for Legion.

For the legendary ring...it's only 735 un-upgraded. That's a LOT of questing and rerunning of HFC for even 1 toon, much less many alts. So I'm not sure how necessary that really is.

Along the same lines, keep in mind that initial Legion quest drops are 685 ilvl, and even before that the pre-event drops which are incredibly easy to obtain are 700 ilvl. You can get an alt to a full set of 700 and be more than ready for Legion. So I wouldn't worry terribly much about gear right now.

I'd strongly suggest doing bank/bag cleanouts for everything except mog gear you want to keep and whatever prof mats to keep. Prof mats is always a tough call, since they can go for high-prices mid-expansion if you hang onto them. No one wants to go back and farm those. And those countless baleful items can go.

For profs, that's a really tough call with Legion. Wod pushed everyone to drop gathering profs since mats were always super-easy to get in the garrison, so most went with 2 non-gathering profs. In Legion that changes since Blood of Sargeras needed for most crafting are bop, and will mainly be acquired through gathering. So Blizz is really pushing people to go 1 gathering, 1 crafting prof. SO...if you think you'll end up in that boat, you might want to drop 1 of your 2 crafting and re-pickup a gathering skill and work that up to 700 now.

The rest on achieves, pets, mounts, etc. are more as your time allows, but don't stress and think you'll have to get all of those done. If you're like most we already have more pets, toys, and mounts than we use. Also our DPS is roughly 5-8x higher in Legion at 110 geared than a 700 geared dps now, so farming old raids for mounts will be all that much easier then.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-06-25 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I'd strongly suggest doing bank/bag cleanouts for everything except mog gear you want to keep and whatever prof mats to keep. Prof mats is always a tough call, since they can go for high-prices mid-expansion if you hang onto them. No one wants to go back and farm those.
    Legion bags are 24 slot. Pathetic imho. Blizzard tries to make justification but I think they are just trying to limit database space they're using for player inventory.

So I think fur is worth holding onto and crafting those 30 slots in legion.

Herbs might be worth holding onto for the new talent swap tomes and the minor glyphs (you'll probably have to rebuy them and use them again).

JC mats might be worth something for a bit because on ptr gems give 200-300 stats and with multistrike gone and many class reworks people might want to regem their toons come 7.0.

Enchanting mats might be used for the new illusions and again, swapping stats due to 7.0 changes.

I would probably try to dump everything else from wod professions before 7.0.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2016-06-26 at 10:16 AM.