Pvp sets for transmog

Am i the only one who wishes the old sets were atleast purchasable for 1000g per piece? I didnt have a Shaman for s12 or a hunter max for s10 (i think). Meanwhile I can solo most every old raid and collect tier sets. Why the limitation for the pvp honor sets?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Looks like you will get your wish in Legion:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...iew-12-16-2015
    I must be missing the connection. I dont see how that implies any ability to obtain season 9 for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Honor and Conquest Points being removed I wouldn't be surprised if the old gear will be sold for gold in Legion, like old Justice and Valor gear is now.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    I must be missing the connection. I dont see how that implies any ability to obtain season 9 for example.
    As Rivin said, if honor/conquest are gone as currencies used to purchase the gear, then either the gear will be purchase via gold (as a lot of old legacy badge/emblem/vp/jp gear is now), or else Blizzard will have to come up with a new currency for them, which I find highly unlikely.

Deleted
    But will it still require a personal achievement that is required to purchase the old gear?

My Warrior has a vanilla rank 8 achievement, and basicly the title, transmog of Warlord/Marshal armor and weapons have got me to stick with my Warrior for ever. The legacy stuff my Warrior has is what it makes that toon so much more than others. It has gotten me in a love-hate relationship haha. I really would like to reroll DK or Paladin in Legion, but I'm afraid I will miss my legacy stuff to much to reall say goodbye.

Now I've seen these CM gear changes, allowing you to purchase a token to unlock the gear on other toons, while the weapons are available for transmog. I can only hope pvp gear is threated in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    As Rivin said, if honor/conquest are gone as currencies used to purchase the gear, then either the gear will be purchase via gold (as a lot of old legacy badge/emblem/vp/jp gear is now), or else Blizzard will have to come up with a new currency for them, which I find highly unlikely.
    This doesn't really help for completely removed sets that they actively have to put back in on a vendor somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."