Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The FBI is not a GOP tool.
    So perhaps the GOP elected head should simply do his job and work on the investigation, something usually kept private, instead of leaking bits out to the media suggesting that she's guilty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't understand why what is being done here is wrong. You want extreme pressure against any possible form of corruption or incompetence by high ranking public officials. It's pretty much the only way democracy can function. I am certain that if the show was on the other foot, the democrats would do the same and there would be nothing wrong with that either. I would take issue with this if this particular exhibition of partisanship had a significant effect in the governance of the country but pursuing Hillary on this doesn't really do that. If she is not guilty of anything, let the justice system decide.
    Ofc this is also because I am used to civil instead of common law so take it for granted that any and all charges should be brought to court and then dealt with by a judge
    Oh I'm fine with them investigating the emails thing. It's just that precedent points to us hearing about said emails from the same group of people for the next 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    So perhaps the GOP elected head should simply do his job and work on the investigation, something usually kept private, instead of leaking bits out to the media suggesting that she's guilty.
    That's not what happened. Media speculation is what you are in a huff over.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

A respectable leader would withdraw from the election at this point.

Shes betting that the DOJ will only indict her on the counts which do not disqualify her from being President, some would dq her and some wouldn't.

That is the most likely of situations at this point.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You ever heard the phrase 'making a mountain out of a molehill'?
    Only a "molehill" to you because your a liberal Clinton supporter. If this was a Republican you will be calling for their heads. Oh wait they already did when the General did far less.

Im military and I will tell you this. If I would have had even one of her email on my personal account I would be in Leavenworth. Heck the government already said that they cant release some of the email because they are to sensitive. So lets here the liberal who have NO IDEA what they are talking about say "sensitive inst classified". Well let me tell you, just because it inst "stamped" classified anymore doesn't make it so. Plus a bunch of "sensitive" or "unclassified" information put together can make it classified. Oh and I put "stamped" in quotes because it is already been proven that Clinton ordered her stave to remove the classification stamps to make it unclassified.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Shes betting that the DOJ will only indict her on the counts which do not disqualify her from being President, some would dq her and some wouldn't.

I expect the DOJ to do nothing.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account

By that logic, GW Bush should have pulled out from the 2004 election due to all the 9/11 conspiracy nonsense sprouting up at the time. If the FBI cannot pull together an actual indictment, they should stop talking about doing it to please the Republican congress, and simply drop the matter. If they can, they should simply indict her. My objection to this matter, as it has been from the start, is that an investigation =/= definitive proof of wrongdoing.

In other words, they need to put up or shut up.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-03-03 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Many politicians have done so for less tbh. It's just that they are the exceptions.
    They've done so for less because the allegations themselves were enough to damage their campaign sufficiently to deter them from running. But allegations wear off after a couple of months. Meaning that Clinton has nothing to fear from them.... the only risk to her campaign is if an investigation brought against her successfully finds wrongdoing and is brought public.

By that logic, GW Bush should have pulled out from the 2004 election due to all the 9/11 conspiracy nonsense sprouting up at the time. If the FBI cannot pull together an actual indictment, they should stop talking about doing it to please the Republican congress, and simply drop the matter. If they can, they should simply indict her. My objection to this matter, as it has been from the start, is that an investigation =/= definitive proof of wrongdoing.

In other words, they need to put up or shut up.
    Wow, the FBI investigates. The FBI does not indict. That is the job of the DOJ. I can not take you serious with this much misunderstanding of the process. The reasons for your skepticisms is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'd rather Hillary run the country from prison than Donald Trump run it from anywhere.
    ^good reason as to why we need to review the voting privileges in America.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    ^good reason as to why we need to review the voting privileges in America.
    You're right, we need to take away the voting privilege of anyone who's voted for Trump.

They've clearly squandered their vote, and don't need to make another dumb decision in their life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's certainly something. DOJ doesn't typically grant immunity unless they have something solid. Things have gotten a bit more interesting, but I'd still be surprised if an indictment follows.
    Eat yo vegetables

god, that's my wet dream right now.

will be watching and hoping so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the FBI investigates. The FBI does not indict. That is the job of the DOJ. I can not take you serious with this much misunderstanding of the process. The reasons for your skepticisms is clear.
    In this situation, the FBI is allegedly investigating the matter to potentially produce the evidence for an indictment. Which means they would be the source of the indictment. But your semantic silliness does do a decent job demonstrating that your intent is to dance around the issue when confronted with anything you disagree with that you have no actual response to.

And overall, your logic is about as sound as me saying that I should not take anything you write seriously because you English not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Pleading the 5th does not indicate guilt. It means you refuse to provide anything that can be used against you. So if he goes to testify and mistakenly says "yeah we set up the server in November" or something like that... And it turns out it was actually December... During any trial they can point out that "lie" and call into question any testimony given... If not go after him for perjury given how partisan these investigators are.

2. I love how you misrepresent your source... You claim things are heating up and the FBI is going to do a criminal interview of Hillary lol... The article literally says the opposite, the investigation is ending and they want to do some final interviews to close it out.

"As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents are likely to want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how it was set up, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails, current and former officials said."

Hopefully this thread gets locked, Endus locked a thread and banned a guy last night for doing this same thing, misrepresenting a source just to create an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Well, it's certainly something. DOJ doesn't typically grant immunity unless they have something solid. Things have gotten a bit more interesting, but I'd still be surprised if an indictment follows.
    Not really. They'll grant immunity if someone fears reprisal for some petty crime that might be uncovered during the trial after balancing the impact of that petty crime versus the gravity of the charges. It happens a lot... it just doesn't get made into national news a lot.

Every week there's a new conspiracy theory thread over Clinton's Benghazi/email "scandal".

As if we need more reminders that this is basically the fullest extent of the GoP - hot air and mudslinging.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

In this situation, the FBI is allegedly investigating the matter to potentially produce the evidence for an indictment. Which means they would be the source of the indictment. But your semantic silliness does do a decent job demonstrating that your intent is to dance around the issue when confronted with anything you disagree with that you have no actual response to.

And overall, your logic is about as sound as me saying that I should not take anything you write seriously because you English not good.
    My intent is not what you claim. Many in this thread think the GOP runs the FBI and that this investigation is part of the congressional hearings about benghazi. It's willful ignorance at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    My intent is not what you claim. Many in this thread think the GOP runs the FBI and that this investigation is part of the congressional hearings about benghazi. It's willful ignorance at best.
    The two issues were severely convoluted when the Congressional investigation in their last in a long string of official Benghazi hearings turned to asking her about her mail server. I understand that some posters on this site such as lockedout get puffy when the two are conflated, but they were associated in an official capacity when Clinton was questioned about her mail servers in an open hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're right, we need to take away the voting privilege of anyone who's voted for Trump.

They've clearly squandered their vote, and don't need to make another dumb decision in their life.
    Yes voting for somebody you don't want to vote for is clearly the same as "I'd rather my President run the country from inside jail".

/eyeroll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Every week there's a new conspiracy theory thread over Clinton's Benghazi/email "scandal".

As if we need more reminders that this is basically the fullest extent of the GoP - hot air and mudslinging.
    Yea the Department of Justice is just one giant conspiracy.

Vast right wing conspiracy no doubt.

/eyeroll
    MAGA