Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Muscle mass is less important than muscle density when determining strength. Muscle mass is mostly for show.
    This is accurate. People built for strength look very, very different than people who build for definition.

Night Elf women come from a culture where the physical prowess of the females as fighters (the sentinels) has been valued higher than that of the males in their culture (who were primarily druids). They're going to have trained and built towards those values, especially because any changes to those values (around the beginning of World of Wracraft- about 12ish years ago in the lore timeline) are way younger than the vast majority of living elves.

I would agree that other races beat them in terms of potential strength, but on average, I'd say it's reasonable to assume that the average female Night Elf is stronger than the average female of other races.

((PS. The person above who mentioned the female dwarves: they actually do have the body type most accurately associated with strength training, compared to all other WoW races.))
    Last edited by Daetur; 2016-03-03 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    after they took the mountain dew.
    Nah, not at all. They needed the mountain dew to take out Cenarius, but they were kicking the regular Night Elves' shit in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome Females.

This goes by the theory - an ant is stronger than a human. An ant can pull 10 times its weight. Humans cannot. Same with gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Draenei females and dwarf females have the most muscle density. But I give a plus to the Draenei, cause they don't have any feet, and can strain their bodies without risking snapping any sinew. It is also hinted that they have some of the strongest bones out of all races, makes it almost impossible to heal if fractured, but hard to fracture in the first place, unless crushed or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    sure thats why grom was all they are the perfect warriors
    He also slaughtered them with vicious abandon and forced their god to interfere to save their asses.

OT: Tauren, worgen are easily stronger than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Draenei females and dwarf females have the most muscle density. But I give a plus to the Draenei, cause they don't have any feet, and can strain their bodies without risking snapping any sinew. It is also hinted that they have some of the strongest bones out of all races, makes it almost impossible to heal if fractured, but hard to fracture in the first place, unless crushed or something.
    draenei ladies are also almost 9ft tall. they gotta be at least 8ft, with the males busting 10.

Draenei are barely taller than female nelfs you should stand next to them more often

Draenei are barely taller than female nelfs you should stand next to them more often
    then they're around 7'2 or so.

i could have sworn they used to be taller, before the model update.

Model update didn't change height

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet Vrykul women would smash any of the playable races' females, all things equal.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Like the others said, more than likely Orc and Cow females are physically stronger overall assuming you're talking like the "peak" of strength. But Nelf chicks always seem more like the lean, lithe type anyways, they'll armbar your ass while dodging orc and tauren slow punches. Dwarf female is debatable, I'd say maybe the same physically but their short height limits them. Worgen females lose purely based on their fugly face models, and gnomes of course are supposed to be weak. Troll chicks might be on par with dwarf females, so about the same as nelf.

I don't get how people think draenei chicks are physically stronger, males sure since they're basically mini hulks, but draenei chicks have like no muscle definition as far as I can tell, they're just eye candy like female belfs, but with tails. Not really sure how people are getting that they're taller considering their models never looked that tall to me unless there's some lore height chart I missed somewhere? But still regardless, they're just eye candy, without the Light they'd be even more frail and physically weak.

eh, idk. i still think draenei would be stronger. they just look it.

their arms are thicker and look to be pretty tight. those legs look like they're pop your skull if they kicked you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I bet Vrykul women would smash any of the playable races' females, all things equal.
    yes, didn't even think about them. they're YUGE and got awesome musculature.

i would say orc and cow fems, its not like they work out to gain muscle mass to get big, they are big because of the lifestyle they live, for orc fems it probably alot of hardwork, and they are also pretty agile, same goes for the cow ladies, so all that muscle mass is probably very very dense

I have to say that comparing females of all races the trolls should be most powerfull. Nightelves look more like a domesticated version of the trolls more dependant on magic and then the orcs being more powerfull but droping agility and speed for some muscle mass.

Those 3 should be on top followed by taurens with much more extra mass rather than muscle and dwarfs that maybe more muscular lose a lot of size. Worgens would be questionable because of their "curse" adding sheer power to the table but in general humans are more fat than muscular. Dranei seem to have much less balance and little balance = little power

I'd put them in this order
    Trolls
    Night Elves
    Orks
    Tauren
    Dwarf
    Worgen
    Dranei
    Human
    Pandaren
    Undead
    Blood Elves
    Goblins
    Gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    i would say orc and cow fems, its not like they work out to gain muscle mass to get big, they are big because of the lifestyle they live, for orc fems it probably alot of hardwork, and they are also pretty agile, same goes for the cow ladies, so all that muscle mass is probably very very dense
    yeah I am sure being a warrior woman is a easy life

yeah I am sure being a warrior woman is a easy life
    where did i say its an easy life? i am saying all of the females in Wow have dense muscles, but orcs and cows have more of it because they are big and dense

Well, if you just want arm wrestling strength, Tauren should win. If you are talking about "our top 5 women vs your 5"... I think the top 5 NE would win due to lack of numbers in the other factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icuren View Post
    if we're talking size ratio, fem gnomes :]
    An argument can be made for undead females, who dont even have/use physical muscles. so infinite ratio!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    This is accurate. People built for strength look very, very different than people who build for definition.

Night Elf women come from a culture where the physical prowess of the females as fighters (the sentinels) has been valued higher than that of the males in their culture (who were primarily druids). They're going to have trained and built towards those values, especially because any changes to those values (around the beginning of World of Wracraft- about 12ish years ago in the lore timeline) are way younger than the vast majority of living elves.

I would agree that other races beat them in terms of potential strength, but on average, I'd say it's reasonable to assume that the average female Night Elf is stronger than the average female of other races.

((PS. The person above who mentioned the female dwarves: they actually do have the body type most accurately associated with strength training, compared to all other WoW races.))
    I dont think elfs train much for strength, they are just born in peak fitness cause elfs be elfs. (and that upgrade they got from the aspects probably also helps a lot with not needing physical training)

Tauren, Orc, Troll, Draenei, Worgen, hell even humans are lorewise more "buff" than Nelfs in lore.

Night Elves WERE super strong.

You forget that in Cata its stated that with the lose of their immortality, they got a race wide physical strength and endurance nerf. They are no where near as strong as they were in WC3.

That said, physically strongest is likely either Tauren or Pandaren.

Likely something along these lines

Tauren=Pandaren>Orc>Worgen>Dwarf>Everyone else>Gnome=Goblin

Not sure why Pandaren keep getting put so low, canonically they are strong as fuck.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg