Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I'm on a phone now so I can't link an image but are female Night Elves pretty much physically the toughest girls in WoW? Their models are positively ripped compared to the frail forms of other races and lore wise they got a lot of background as fighters and the race honestly see a female dominated with all the sentinels and so on.
    A race that segregated genders Into specific roles (That only stopped after Hyjal. And orcs never split their genders, both genders could do anything) Is hardly a strongest race. For one they relly on agility and swiftness, they're tiny, slightly taller, but taller doesn't mean you're twice as strong. Orcs are naturally stronger, as are tauren and maybe draenei. Orcs when they're even like 15 years old, can be rip and strong, hell an orc kills at 12+ when they pass their rite of Om'riggor, their first kill. Also depends on the orcs clan, Grommash being the most promiment warriors In orcish histrory, coming from a spartan/nomadic clan was the youngest chieftain In history, at age 18. And If you remember the WoD Cinematic, he was like 21/22 years old during that and he was pretty rip and badass. Ofcourse he's hardly an exception, most warriors, especially of very military and war centered clans like Warsong and Blackrock would be this strong, even Burning Blade would count among that, just with more honor.

Speaking of Grom, he did acknowledge the night elf women's fierceness and strenght, but they are hardly a match one on one. I don't know as much about Tauren, but a tauren could easily defeat a untrained orc, muscle mass or not.

Shortly, no they arent the strongest, but they are among the most agily, and I'm sure a night elf woman could be a match against an orc, If she was ripped herself or trained very hard... It depends on invidivual elves, but generaly no they wouldn't be stronger than an orc.

Worgen or Orc or Tauren.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-03-06 at 01:38 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    draenei ladies are also almost 9ft tall. they gotta be at least 8ft, with the males busting 10.
    Neither are that tall and male draenei aren't that much taller than female draenei. Male draenei are actually shorter than male night elves.

Also, I don't think female draenei would be naturally that strong, but they are empowered by the Light so that would add to their strength a bit.

I haven't taken the cloths off characters in a while but IIRC the orc women are fucking ripped, All core strength too! Abs on abs baby.
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

7+ Year Old Account
    I always thought that the Orc women would be the strongest, they often come across that way, both in attitude and in what they do, fight a lot. Damn Orcs, always fighting, always wanting to smack someones head in.

Deleted
    Are we talking just any no-name warrior or are classes included in the mix?
    Because say a gnome warrior could beat the crap out of any caster from X race blindfolded.

Pure brawn would have tauren winning, with a wildcard being the forsaken - they'd be as strong or as weak as the necromantic energies that power them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are not only more physically built, they are also more aggressive and live a more physical lifestyle. A night elf might be deadly with a glaive, but there is nothing scarier on the battlefield than an orc with an axe.

Draenei and tauren females have more strength but they aren't as agile as a nelf can be. Orcs rely more on strength than agility too. Considering a good combination of str and agility provides the most efficiency, either kaldorei or troll females should be the most deadly in close combat.