Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roaches. Specifically American Cockroaches. Fuck those creepy shits. The global community needs to come together and make some sort of Roach Nuke that can wipe them all out. Idgaf about the environmental impact. Burn. Them. All.

Water, too much water.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    because of a documentary she watched in High School once....

My girlfriend has a phobia of bridges. Like, will almost have a panic attack if stuck in traffic on one or have to suddenly drive over one she didn't see coming.

I'm supportive, but secretly I think it's pretty weird and don't understand it at all.
    I can go a little better than that. My mother was afraid of bridges, heights and water. Pretty bad combination when you live in a river city like Louisville KY

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people are afraid of water - water is awesome. I could go full Waterworld and not have any issue
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I don't get why people are afraid of water - water is awesome. I could go full Waterworld and not have any issue
    Water is cool.. but DEEP water.. like really dark is what freaks me out. What if a megadolon chooses its time to show itself for the first time ever in history when I swim there. I don't want to be fish food.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Water is cool.. but DEEP water.. like really dark is what freaks me out. What if a megadolon chooses its time to show itself for the first time ever in history when I swim there. I don't want to be fish food.
    What if a T-Rex decides to show itself for the first time in human history while I'm taking a walk in central park?! I don't want to be Dinosaur food.

I propose we cut down all the trees on Earth, so we can be condident no T-Rexes are hiding behind them!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

What if a T-Rex decides to show itself for the first time in human history while I'm taking a walk in central park?! I don't want to be Dinosaur food.

I propose we cut down all the trees on Earth, so we can be condident no T-Rexes are hiding behind them!
    I would support this!

To be fair, the sea isnt fully explored at all. We don't know what may live there in the deepwater. The giant squid and normal sharks are scary enough.

We would hear the t-rex coming at least! The giant 3 mile long shark will appear in the dark waist deep water without making a sound!

I know it is irrational but I freak out for no real reason around deep water and I can't stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    We would hear the t-rex coming at least! The giant 3 mile long shark will appear in the dark waist deep water without making a sound!

I know it is irrational but I freak out for no real reason around deep water and I can't stop it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsGcuqLvOI

one second everything's cool, next second a giant thing is under you and there's nothing you can do.

Drumpf Presidency.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    what is tryptophobia?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Among everything I can think of, torture definitely takes a cake. Being caught by some crazies somewhere on Middle East and tortured for information by the most perverted means is probably more horrible than anything else a human can possibly experience at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Ignorant fanatics getting power.

Musl...

ops nvm

rational fears like fears of heights, bears, tigers, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Glad I am not religious. This sounds very unhealthy.
    Oblivion never suited me as an adequate post-death situation.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Isn't it like - a third of the bridges in America are in such a poor state of repair they could collapse at any moment?

That could be a pretty rational fear IMO.
    Didn't that actually happen over the Mississippi recently?

Clearly a rational fear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what is tryptophobia?
    trypophobia
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.