Deleted

Smile Video Guide: Ashran Gold 30k/h, 2k honor/10min

Hey,
    Just wanted to post this gold guide here. In this guide, I will be farming AH parts for your garrison. It shows how to get the parts, aswell as farm you some honor, which you will be converting into gold as a bonus.

This method requires good gear, legendary ring prefered. For the honor farm, gear is not required, but being a rogue/shaman is prefered.

In summary: Run around Ashran killing rare mobs for artifacts, turn artifacts into honor, which you turn into gold.

Post here, if you have any questions.

Deleted

Cool

NOOOOOOO don't tell everyone!!!1

Great video, I have been doing this farming also. In my server, 30k/h is bit much for random drop though and it greatly depends on your luck and the servers economy. Sometimes rares don't drop parts no matter what and the artifact farming for old honor weapons is pretty slow and it takes an insane amount of space that atleast I dont have. I just tend to disenchant blue items...

Start:

Buy stack of Riding Crops so you can mount up instantly, buy stack of invisibility potions (for evading pvp LOL), these come from the reputation vendor. Get stack of root tubers from the panthour place and Song flowers from the Dark Woods. Use all the usable scrolls and lightning wand always and every time, when you run out of them, they start to drop again.

I am doing these with a tank class (prot paladin with pve 4 set and class trinket) usually and the most important buff you can get is the priest from the Ashmaul Burial Grounds. It keeps you up nicely and helps with random "pvp" that could happen in your way to rares, if priest gets attack it will fear enemies and if you are topped in health (prot paladins ) the priest will do significant dps. Second one is the cage absorb buff in Brute's Rise, and third one would be the Cursed npc buff from the forest. Bonus buff, which is nice is the one you can get from the Panthours, the stealth one.

With these buffs as a tank you can go pretty much untouched through all Ashran, no one in their right mind would touch you. Just stay away from the large "alliance/horde mob" and you can thrash anyone who tries to kill you, even with rare on your back.

Also, you forgot (and it seems many people do) one rare. Wyrmple is located in the mines and it can be killed easily. Drop rates for AH pieces seem to be horrible for Wyrmple, but I have seen him drop them. Also, I would like to point that the portal warlocks do indeed drop the AH pieces.

And the most important part is, be quick on the loot. Can't emphasize this too much because the items you are looking for are white in rarity, so anyone who has a tag on the rare or any mob (and has the lvl2 Trading Post), can loot the item. So anytime you are killing something and there is someone else doing it also, start spamming loot button like a madman when mobs health is low, so you can loot the item first. Make sure you got space in your bags and go ham with button smashing. Also, when doing RoC (Ring of Conquest) you should use Loot-a-Rang or whatever is the name of the engineer thing that allows you to loot at range and spam it all the time. It takes one gcd to work, so if you are not in range just spam this instead of the corpse. Be quick on loots!

Few tips with parts also. Keep checking the prices and what parts are available on AH and how much the complete module goes for. Try to make complete modules, because many buyers will buy them instead of parts. I think it has something to do with laziness and huge amounts of gold people have gathered... Snipe the ones you are missing and try to keep prices up by posting only modules. If someone sells ex. filters cheap, just buy them and make modules etc. I have made almost 2 million gold by farming these things for about month. Just remember that I have also made over 10k hks in Ashran that time aaaaaand have spended _way_ too much time in there.

Note: You will get raged upon while doing this . Try to use the epic items (horn, egg) at the same time when you see that mobs are fighting on the main road. Usually Egg, Horn and the healing scroll is the best order to use them.
    Last edited by mmocde8f405a5d; 2016-03-06 at 01:44 PM.