Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post

Not much different.

Bailey here threw me for a loop the first time I saw her/him. Super hot... and then you see the equipment between her legs and you start to question everything you know to be true.
    We're all gay for Bailey Jay.

That's really gross.

Deleted
    He is really cute i'd
    I'm a straight male but i'd marry him.

Looks great. Cool guy.

Pro cosplay skills.

He's really good at his cosplaying that's for sure. I envy his skill. And he's pretty cute like that.

Damn these Asian girly boys... so frequently you can't tell if they're a man or woman x.x;

He does a better cosplay then most of the females who try to cosplay as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Damn these Asian girly boys... so frequently you can't tell if they're a man or woman x.x;
    Does it matter?

Goddamn it. Why do asian people tend to look so cute, despite gender?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Goddamn it. Why do asian people tend to look so cute, despite gender?
    imo its because their faces are plainer. It reminds us of babies. Also most of them add a ton of make up to their eyes to make them appear larger. Like anime eyes. Human brains find things with big eyes to be cute.

Deleted
    I guess transgender people should pick up guys here

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug

Crossplay is a thing - it and things like it have been around for a long, long time; looks like he's pretty good at it.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Is crossdressing cosplay common?

6/10 at best.. elbows too pointy

10+ Year Old Account
    That's horrible. You'd never see that happen in America.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rent Tootsie, Mrs. Doubtfire, White Chicks and this piece of garbage with no sense of irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

Exhibit A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's horrible. You'd never see that happen in America.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rent Tootsie, Mrs. Doubtfire, White Chicks and this piece of garbage with no sense of irony.
    Personally I have no issue with transgender crossdressing and drag acts.... However I find it odd a grown man (a teacher no less) wants to look like a teenage girl /shrug

Deleted
    Holy shit even his "male self" is qt as fuck.

10/10.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Personally I have no issue with transgender crossdressing and drag acts.... However I find it odd a grown man (a teacher no less) wants to look like a teenage girl /shrug
    You, being gay (as i've read in previous threads), find it odd that a guy, that's basicly a girl all over except his genitals (and we don't know that for sure), crossdresses, and it fits him really well. You, being gay, find a perfectly genetic gender-bender odd... Srsly now, do you even have sex?