Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    You, being gay (as i've read in previous threads), find it odd that a guy, that's basicly a girl all over except his genitals (and we don't know that for sure), crossdresses, and it fits him really well. You, being gay, find a perfectly genetic gender-bender odd... Srsly now, do you even have sex?
    Huh? I don't find men pretending to be women attractive or women pretending to be men. I neither care what people do, I just don't understand why he's going for the schoolgirl look

That guy is a teacher? He looks like he is 12....
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Huh? I don't find men pretending to be women attractive or women pretending to be men. I neither care what people do, I just don't understand why he's going for the schoolgirl look
    Kinda hoping he gets fired. Last thing I want is for my kid to go to a school and be taught by a teacher who dresses up as little school girls in his free time. Id have to wonder if hes fucked in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    That guy is a teacher? He looks like he is 12....
    Which probably is the reason why he cosplays as teen school girls rather than adult woman. He probably couldn't look the part of an adult (looking) female very well. Though, I wouldn't say he looks 12, but he does look rather young to be a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Kinda hoping he gets fired. Last thing I want is for my kid to go to a school and be taught by a teacher who dresses up as little school girls in his free time. Id have to wonder if hes fucked in the head.
    I saw him dressing up as teenage anime girls, not little school girls as you call it. He doesn't deserve to be fired because he likes to cosplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I saw him dressing up as teenage anime girls, not little school girls as you call it. He doesn't deserve to be fired because he likes to cosplay.
    Semantics. Im just saying I wouldn't want him to be my kids teacher. That's not the kind of person I want instructing my child.

Deleted
    That's messed up D: It's so spot on...

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Which probably is the reason why he cosplays as teen school girls rather than adult woman. He probably couldn't look the part of an adult (looking) female very well. Though, I wouldn't say he looks 12, but he does look rather young to be a teacher.
    Yeh 12 is low ball, but right? He barley looks to be out of High School lol, guy is a teacher.

Deleted
    Semantics. Im just saying I wouldn't want him to be my kids teacher. That's not the kind of person I want instructing my child.
    Why though, you do realize there are probably 2-3 teachers educating your kids with some "messed up" fetish right now. What people do in their free time should not affect how they are treated on a professional level.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Why though, you do realize there are probably 2-3 teachers educating your kids with some "messed up" fetish right now. What people do in their free time should not affect how they are treated on a professional level.
    I think the notion is that "this" kind of person is likely a creeper and may touch his kids.

Deleted
    And if those fetishes became public they would probably be fired. Teaching is a sensitive job position

Deleted
    likely the ones that teach your child are into being gagged and put in a latex suit and then enjoy rape fantasies. They're just private about it.

I don't particularly enjoy the idea of a male teacher dressing up like a female student in his off time. I would think hes fucked in the head and id be worried for the safety of his female students. Just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    likely the ones that teach your child are into being gagged and put in a latex suit and then enjoy rape fantasies. They're just private about it.
    Atleast they don't dress up to look like the kind of student they are teaching. That's my main issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And if those fetishes became public they would probably be fired. Teaching is a sensitive job position
    South Park has a pretty solid episode on this where Big Gay Al gets fired out of the boyscout because hes too "weird and gay to teach kids". His replacement the most manly hardcore....... kids molester. We should judge teachers about how they teach.

Deleted
    I don't particularly enjoy the idea of a male teacher dressing up like a female student in his off time. I would think hes fucked in the head and id be worried for the safety of his female students. Just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Atleast they don't dress up to look like the kind of student they are teaching. That's my main issue with it.
    So should female teachers that dress up in jeans and t-shirts be fired too for dressing like the boys they teach?

So you don't want someone brave enough to enjoy their hobby teaching your kids? Its also not a matter of semantics. One is older then the other and there is a difference. They were doing it in secret. They just had a student find out. Would you have been fine with them teaching if you didn't know?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So should female teachers that dress up in jeans and t-shirts be fired too for dressing like the boys they teach?
    No. pretty sure jeans and tshirts aren't a boy only thing.

Deleted
    No. pretty sure jeans and tshirts aren't a boy only thing.
    Neither are school girl outfits, as evident from the opening post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    South Park has a pretty solid episode on this where Big Gay Al gets fired out of the boyscout because hes too "weird and gay to teach kids". His replacement the most manly hardcore....... kids molester. We should judge teachers about how they teach.
    We should HOWEVER a teachers personal life is scrutinized more because they're in a responsible position of care for children not their own. Teachers have being fired for far less than crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So you don't want someone brave enough to enjoy their hobby teaching your kids? Its also not a matter of semantics. One is older then the other and there is a difference. They were doing it in secret. They just had a student find out. Would you have been fine with them teaching if you didn't know?
    Yes its a matter of semantics. I would call young teenage girl students as little school girls. You obviously picture something much younger. Lets move past that.

I would prefer that my childs teacher did not dress up as the opposite sex version of the students he is teaching. I find that really fucking disturbing.