Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Caitlyn Jenner supports Ted Cruz for President

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...cruz/81284380/

The progressive conundrum: Is it ok to call her an idiot for supporting Ted Cruz, or is it not ok because she's a member of a protected minority group and we have to support her choices and decisions?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

id still call him an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    The progressive conundrum: Is it ok to call her an idiot for supporting Ted Cruz, or is it not ok because she's a member of a protected minority group and we have to support her choices and decisions?
    This thread will go places.

And being a member of a protected minority group does not exclude you from being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never quite understand LGBT people who support politicians who are incredibly anti-LGBT. I have to assume they just haven't looked into their policies very much. Sadly many voters are very uninformed.

I'd say open season. not a surprise to anyone Jenner is a conservative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I never quite understand LGBT people who support politicians who are incredibly anti-LGBT. I have to assume they just haven't looked into their policies very much. Sadly many voters are very uninformed.
    Jenner is a republican and was such for a long time. I am relatively sure she knows the program/policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'd say open season. not a surprise to anyone Jenner is a conservative.
    Also this. She is barely in favour of gay marriage, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    This thread will go places.

And being a member of a protected minority group does not exclude you from being stupid.
    This.

I am not going to tip toe around the issue just because "Caitlyn" is transexual. They can't act like a fool and then expect people not to call them out on their bullshit; being famous or a minority makes no difference.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2016-03-04 at 06:43 PM.

Who cares? Jenner's irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Also this. She is barely in favour of gay marriage, for example.
    I find it rather surprising for a trans person to be against the rights for minorities. That would just bite back at some point, since they are minority aswell. Even less liked and accepted at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...cruz/81284380/

I'll start calling him a her when he chops it off. He isn't the worlds first drag queen; I'm not impressed.

Some people are ideologically opposed to whats best for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I find it rather surprising for a trans person to be against the rights for minorities. That would just bite back at some point, since they are minority aswell. Even less liked and accepted at that.
    Yeah, it certainly does not lack a certain irony, and she got called out for it a lot. Like, demanding rights for yourself but being a "traditionalist" when it comes to gay marriage and wanting to deny them their rights seems hypocritical.
    I mean, she's not against it (anymore) - but said something along the lines of "I am a tradionalist...man and woman...but if it's that important..."
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-03-04 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Yeah, it certainly does not lack a certain irony, and she got called out for it a lot. Like, demanding rights for yourself but being a "traditionalist" when it comes to gay marriage and wanting to deny them their rights seems hypocritical.
    I mean, she's not against it (anymore) - but said something along the lines of "I am a tradionalist...man and woman...but if it's that important..."
    Still, I'd expect someone in her position to be a little more open minded. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

/sigh

Of course it's ok to call her an idiot. Next straw man, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Still, I'd expect someone in her position to be a little more open minded. ^^
    Well, yeah. I obviously agree with that. I heard the interview and was like "...that seems odd."

Why is this news? Probably a lot of transgender people support for each of the candidates.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Deleted
    Ted Cruz probably thinks she's an abomination that needs to be smited down by the wrath of god.

I think thats a little bit prejudice to assume just because she is transgender that they would automatically be in favour of more liberal views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by negawonka View Post
    Why is this news? Probably a lot of transgender people support for each of the candidates.
    I actually doubt that very much.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Bruce Jenner was a moron. Caitlyn Jenner is a moron. Different name, different face, same person, same Republican ideals.