Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    What does Win10 have to do with it?

Curse Client runs fine on muy win10 machine..
    Same here. I have not had a single problem with Curse. Works fine for me. Since upgrading to fiber optic, my addons download in a blink of an eye.

i definitely miss the days of wowaceupdater, but every time i try the curseclient it has a tendency to wipeout my addon settings. even if i replace the wtf folder with my backup, next time an addon updates the settings will be gone. so i just don't bother any more, also a bunch of my addons are only on wowinterface so i am manually downloading some anyway *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    Wow, so glad I havent updated to WIndows 10
    And there are plenty who have had issues on windows 7 and 8 or 8.1.
    Rather narrow minded to take one example as a problem with the OS as a whole, when that same issue has been present for earlier ones too.
    The major issue is the .net framework, not the OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

IMHO Windows 10 has caused more way headaches than any conceivable benefit. To each their own.
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2016-03-30 at 07:12 PM.