Thread: X Versus X

Deleted

X Versus X

In this thread you can make a matchup between anything you like.
    It can be superheroes, politicians, food or even mythical creatures. Anything!

Thread Rules:

1.) The first poster places a matchup of X Vs. X
    2.) The next poster says who they think will win and why and poses a new question.
    4.) Rinse and repeat.

I'll get us started.

Who would win in a fight between a taco and a grilled cheese sandwich?
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2016-03-05 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Who would win in a fight between a taco and a grilled cheese sandwich?
    The taco, since it has a hardened shell with which to withstand the enemy's assault, as well as solid cutting power!

Who would win: Light Yagami (Kira) and his Death Note, or Lelouch VI Britannia (Zero) and his Geass? (Note that their powers still work as normal; Yagami needs Zero's true name and Lelouch needs to find Kira in the first place and make eye contact).

Now that I think about it, a Kira vs Zero crossover would be a fantastic idea!

Obviously the grilled cheese, tacos are too frail, while the melted cheese for grilled cheese helps keep it strong.

@Valyrian: Zero would win, easily. He has a giant mech and Light is too proud to just ask Ryuk for Lelouch's true name.

Who would win in a fight between a paperclip and a square eraser?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Obviously the grilled cheese, tacos are too frail, while the melted cheese for grilled cheese helps keep it strong.

@Valyrian: Zero would win, easily. He has a giant mech and Light is too proud to just ask Ryuk for Lelouch's true name.

Who would win in a fight between a paperclip and a square eraser?
    Also Ryuk isn't allowed to give any information that could lead to extending Light's life. If Light was to die from Lelouch, and Ryuk giving Light his real name would save him, Ryuk would die in doing so, which Ryuk has been shown to not really care that much about Light.

And obviously a paperclip. I used to stab them into erasers, and I guess grilled cheese for the OP too?

Now for the age old question, who would win, Hulk, or Hulk's weight in bees?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also Ryuk isn't allowed to give any information that could lead to extending Light's life. If Light was to die from Lelouch, and Ryuk giving Light his real name would save him, Ryuk would die in doing so, which Ryuk has been shown to not really care that much about Light.

And obviously a paperclip. I used to stab them into erasers, and I guess grilled cheese for the OP too?

Now for the age old question, who would win, Hulk, or Hulk's weight in bees?
    The bees! Hulk can't smash the swarm and dies of exhaustion.

Asking the important questions! Mohammed vs a pork sandwich!

- - - Updated - - -

If that's not enough PC for you, how about Jesus vs a water skier? Buddha vs diet coke? The Great Manitou vs donated blankets? I am going to hell for the last one.

Deleted
    @Cerilis definitely the pork sandwich. Why? Because it's delicious.

Who would win in a fist fight between Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio?
    Winner gets to be president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Who would win in a fist fight between Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio?
    Winner gets to be president.
    They would beat each other down hard, then Trump would run over and stump them both.

Who would win a game of Chess between the Queen of Blades and Sylvanas Windrunner?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Who would win a game of Chess between the Queen of Blades and Sylvanas Windrunner?
    Hm... assuming Kerrigan's zerg infestation enhances her mental ability, the Queen of Blades. If not, Sylvanas, since she's the skilled chessmaster.

Sauron VS the Lich King!

Deleted
    Lich King would defile his crinkly old ass off his platform. No contest really.

Yo mamma's gravitation well vs The super-massive Black hole at the centre of the galaxy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Yo mamma's gravitation well vs The super-massive Black hole at the centre of the galaxy
    This is not a valid matchup as my momma is the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy; we all just rotate around her.

Dolan vs Doge