Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    Hot. Blond. Female.

/end
    I agree. People just want to pee in her butt and get her pregnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Why?

How?

How could you like a character who's so hopeless and indecisive she can only act after she gets (deservedly) beaten down.

What is even remotely likeable about her?

From "I can't watch you do this Arthas but I sure as hell aren't going to stop you because that would involve a bit of effort" to "I'M SO MAD I'M GOING TO DROWN ORGRIMMAR OH PLEASE HOLD ME TENDERLY MY DRAGON BOYFRIEND" there is nothing redeemable about Jaina's character.

It's not even like she had interesting development to get to where she was. Like most Alliance characters she's only relevant because her daddy was a big name.

I'm so glad she got the boot out of Dalaran, if I had to run around and answer to her for a full expansion I'd be rooting for the Legion.
    Because I'm a grown ass adult who isn't a m'lady like you, and can appreciate a real female character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I liked Jaina because she was the voice of reason many times. But the Theramore Manabomb broke her and made her a raging bitch. I really disliked the sudden change. I understand her grief and pain, but I think they changed her too much. To me a person like her would just give up hope and leave all politics and war. That she now is out for revenge and genocide just doesn't fit.
    So, your reaction to someone nuking New York would be... aw shucks?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

The responses to this thread are a mix of sickening and hilarious.

If you replied with something along the lines of "she's hot" consider yourself in both categories.

Filthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Why?

How?

How could you like a character who's so hopeless and indecisive she can only act after she gets (deservedly) beaten down.

What is even remotely likeable about her?

From "I can't watch you do this Arthas but I sure as hell aren't going to stop you because that would involve a bit of effort" to "I'M SO MAD I'M GOING TO DROWN ORGRIMMAR OH PLEASE HOLD ME TENDERLY MY DRAGON BOYFRIEND" there is nothing redeemable about Jaina's character.

It's not even like she had interesting development to get to where she was. Like most Alliance characters she's only relevant because her daddy was a big name.

I'm so glad she got the boot out of Dalaran, if I had to run around and answer to her for a full expansion I'd be rooting for the Legion.
    I think I've said it before, but Jaina has come to represent the worst side of Tumblr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss