10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    He never made it to practice. Seems he missed the open door at their training facility
    I just had a mental image of Trent standing there for a second and then charging right into the wall next to the door and then walking away dazed going "Good training guys, see you tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I just had a mental image of Trent standing there for a second and then charging right into the wall next to the door and then walking away dazed going "Good training guys, see you tomorrow."
    I almost had the same mental image then I realized the wall was further than 3.3 yards away so he didn't even get that close.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WJIII placed on IR for torn pectoral.

Tyler Kroft hyperextended his knee. Expected to be out for a while.

Shawn (saftey) Williams out of injury as well.

Dwight Freeney signed with falcons.

We better havve Leon Hall, Jermaine Gresham (if he gets cut) and Greg Hardy on the line.

In that order.

I'm not sure why Richardson even gets camp invites at this point other than he is at least consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    We better havve Leon Hall, Jermaine Gresham (if he gets cut) and Greg Hardy on the line.

In that order.
    Don't think Owen Daniels has signed anywhere if they want a Kubiak old white guy tight end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I'm not sure why Richardson even gets camp invites at this point other than he is at least consistent.

Don't think Owen Daniels has signed anywhere if they want a Kubiak old white guy tight end.

I forgot about Owen. He might be a good blocker in two TE sets.

But that might be putting too much of our offense on fumbles.

Lets go texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone get onto The Draw Play.

This is better than his comic with Carr in the toilets.

10+ Year Old Account
    aww, I liked this story. Best wishes on fihgiting ALS

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...2-e64e057692eb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    aww, I liked this story. Best wishes on fihgiting ALS

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...2-e64e057692eb
    Poor guy, thats a tough break. Speaking of which, the Gleason movie just released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatis420 View Post
    Lets go texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barbara, we woNNN *HONKKKKKKK*

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. 49'ers just gave Navorro Bowman a 4 year extension, on top of his already 3 year long contract. Bunch of new money and all that jazz.

Makes you wonder why...

One thing we can conclude from it, is that the 49'ers at least feel comfortable that he's moved past his injury now and can be the guy he used to be.

That's a pretty sobering thought for the rest of the NFC West. A healthy Navorro Bowman is among the top of problematic players you can face.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that you say? The NFC West has good defensive players?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    QB Nick Foles to the Chiefs. Surprising turn of events. Didn't even know the Chiefs had a problem at QB. Starting to get problematic for the Cowboys now. Can't go into the season with just Romo and a rookie like Dak Prescott.

10+ Year Old Account
    I propose a trade.

With what I've been reading out there, it would appear Leon Hall might not be 100%. He is older, yet a very proven CB for us. I would have moved him to Safety a couple seasons ago, but I'm nobody...

So here's something out of the box.

Many media outlets are worried about the Dallas Cowboys Depth at QB. Apparently if Romo goes down, they are back to scrambling for another vet|unsigned Free-agent QB.

Just throwing this out there, is sounded like an opportunity, I guess...would you:

Trade our QB McCarron for their 5th year LSU CB Morris Claiborne?

He played with/against Dre, they are obviously linked, age-wise we could be looking at a great option in that position for many seasons...(PLUS) he also wears #24. The fact that Dallas has been waiting for a breakout year from this kid, the trade might be welcomed, or since they moved up 8 spots to get him we might have to use a possible 2nd|3rd rd draft pick to sweeten the deal. It might be worth it for both camps. AGAIN- just preseason gibberish, something to ponder.

Thoughts?

Chiefs lost their backup to the Eagles, but they still have Aaron Murray and drafted Kevin Hogan, who was one of the more NFL ready QBs this year. They probably signed Foles just to have a backup with an NFL pass attempt. Dak Prescott might be fine when he is forced to play, at least better than they had last year. There are enough teams with 4-5 QBs right now that someone with experience might end up cut before the season starts.

Trading McCarron sounds like a bad idea come playoff time because Andy Dalton.

10+ Year Old Account
    McCarron would just be a roadblock for younger guys already on the roster, they need more of a veteran backup. Claiborne hasn't been very good, if they still had high hopes they wouldn't have declined his 5th year option. Would be a bad trade for Cincy to make, trading a QB with some experience and under contract for cheap through 2017, for a bust CB on a one year $3mil deal. They could get more for AJ early in next offseason or if another injury makes a team jumpy enough to overpay.

- - - Updated - - -

So the Saints have two young veteran backups battling for a starting guard spot, plus they brought in a lot of UDFA lineman to compete... and word is they're looking to trade for a guard, oh well, so much for relying on the younger guys, they must all be suckin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trading McCarron seems like a bad idea. Good back up QB;s are rare, and he seemed competent enough to bridge a game or 2 last year.

In Patriots news, Bryan Stork is battling a concussion (again). Patriots have been testing a guy as the new back up C the past few days since he was out, so it looks like it may be a serious issue. For all the promise, Stork's been very injury prone, and I'm afraid that what could have been a promising career might end prematurely due to the concussions. Sucks for the guy.

It's seems a blessing now that we had a decent undrafted rookie come in and be the C for us last year when Stork was out and not look out of place. He also won an award for his off season conditioning so maybe, just maybe we'll be alright.

Sounds like none of the QBs are standing out, and sucked pretty bad yesterday with Siemian being the better of the 3. That combined with the o-line getting beat badly (couple starters arent taking reps) doesn't sound too good. Then again, the defense makes a lot of o-lines look not so great.

Marlon Brown was also released because of injury, sucks for him but he was not going to make the roster anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trading McCarron seems like a bad idea. Good back up QB;s are rare
    This is why I think the Raiders went up to grab Cook, come a season or two from now either he or McGloin are trade bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    This is why I think the Raiders went up to grab Cook, come a season or two from now either he or McGloin are trade bait.
    Tbf I think McGloin probably already is. There's no reason to keep 3 QB's on a roster unless one of them is hurt.

@Grube Injuries on an already weaker part of your team makes things hard. Patriots had to have our special teams captain (Slater) take reps with the first team offense as a WR, just to keep things going. We have like 5 WR's not training. If it's your O-line, then everything just grinds to a halt, I suspect.

Still really curious who will end up being the starter in Denver in a few weeks. Probably going to try and watch a pre-season game or 2 of you guys to see what's up.