Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
    What does raping mean? It sound like... it has enough of space for billions of lawyers to abuse the gap.
    I dunno like... don't do something to someone else if they don't want you to ? seems pretty clear to me.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wow Mehrune. It's simple.
    Look at how these 5 victims got raped? By meeting people online.
    What are people on this forum doing?
    Considering that this forum is not exactly an equivalent of, or comparable to a dating site by a long shot, what you're doing right now is make it even more apparent how there is no logical connection between saying "We're on an online forum where people interact." and your claim that this piece of news of about a random crime is super important, Tennisac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Yeah women, close your legs! You're practically inviting penises in!

I'm sure you can imply my sarcastic tone upon a reading, but just incase, I'll spell it out too.

I'm fairly certain Lawrance didn't write 'serial rapist' on his profile page, women can take all the precautions in the world when dating, and still get attacked by people they know intimately. So please, just...don't. It's bad enough we have to have emergency panic button apps, to send messages quickly to police and friends to justify to people that we took the precautions necessary. (though that won't be a fast enough response to stop the attack in many cases)
    Most of the rape stories you hear about still involve a lack of common sense. It's purely speculation, but did the women in the OP's story invite the guy over the first day they met, or did they go on several dates in public places first? Did they allow themselves to get picked up in his van on the first day?

Unrelated stories can involve too much drinking, intentionally accepting drugs at parties, etc.

Also, before anyone accuses me of victim blaming, that would be like being mad at someone who looks both ways before crossing the street. Our society has its unfortunate violent tendencies, and pretending they don't exist will only get you hurt. So, the guy definitely needs to rot in jail for the rest of his life. And women need to be careful who they associate with, take drinks from etc.

Raping mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Considering that this forum is not exactly an equivalent of, or comparable to a dating site by a long shot, what you're doing right now is make it even more apparent how there is no logical connection between saying "We're on an online forum where people interact." and your claim that this piece of news of about a random crime is super important, Tennisac.
    I've seen time and time again people talking about how they hooked up with people they met online. At least the OP is trying to make women on here more aware of the situation. What are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Would you like to go on a date with me to the middle of the woods with no people or cellphone reception and practice digging body sized holes?
    Sounds hot.

- - - Updated - - -

I met someone online. 0 raping......just a lot of sex and a few threesomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Sounds hot.
    Too hawt for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.