Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I don't think that's the way it works. They literally blow themselves up for the sole sake of killing, not even for a strategic victory. Just mindless killing. They went extreme BEFORE the waterboarding.
    And you want to give them reason to escalate past that by adapting their tactics? Sound strategy.

I don't think that's the way it works. They literally blow themselves up for the sole sake of killing, not even for a strategic victory. Just mindless killing. They went extreme BEFORE the waterboarding.
    So then if they bring a knife to a fist fight we should bring a gun and if they bring a gun we should bring a bigger gun? Where does it end really? One side shows the other up and then the other side comes back.

History fucken repeating itself and idiots don't seem to learn from it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No many of them are taken away from their families or the family sells their children to learn islam. So after they are raised and brainwashed they really think they are doing it for islam. There are really sick people in this world that have lots of money and an agenda. So like when trump says he will kill families my reaction is

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent...let the hate flow through you...*writhes hands like Emperor Palpatine*

kidding of course, but this is what I think with Trump half the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    And you want to give them reason to escalate past that by adapting their tactics? Sound strategy.
    You're missing my point, no matter what we do to them, if they find something worse to do they will do it. Regardless of how we treat them, there existence is dedicated to doing everything to kill us. They aren't holding back and never will. They are always coming at 100%.Turning the other cheek won't make them hate us less.

You're missing my point, no matter what we do to them, if they find something worse to do they will do it. Regardless of how we treat them, there existence is dedicated to doing everything to kill us. They aren't holding back and never will. They are always coming at 100%.Turning the other cheek won't make them hate us less.
    No one has said "turn the other cheek", in fact.

the fact that it's "torture or cuddles" in your mind is, frankly, frightening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So then if they bring a knife to a fist fight we should bring a gun and if they bring a gun we should bring a bigger gun? Where does it end really? One side shows the other up and then the other side comes back.

History fucken repeating itself and idiots don't seem to learn from it.
    If they bring a knife we should bring a tank. Overkill. Dominate. Make them so afraid that if Allah himself showed up to lead the final charge they would say "Hell no!" and run.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Trump became president, he has no say in actually creating laws other than veto powers. Congress makes the laws, not the president. That is why they have the balance of powers.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Trump hasn't been bought by the corporations like most of the establishment.....
    Again, that's the stupid showing - He IS the corporations! He's one of the big finance contributors to previous candidates!

Oh, and btw, know those billions Trump made? He made them via negotiating deals... where do you think that money came from? Just because he's not getting those finances NOW doesn't mean he's NOT going to play favorites to those who worked with him to make coo-coo bucks for both of them??

Lol@a billionare who can't be paid off... by the very definition he was ALREADY paid off before he was even running! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yep because of point 2 I have made above. He never failed. His wealth grew by leaps and bounds through each bankruptcy. He abused laws and made a fortune.
    No, he was bailed out by family. He had to borrow 30 million from his siblings after one of his 4 business bankruptcies.

His "leaps and bounds"? hahaha He has less money than what he would have if he had of simply invested what his rich daddy gave him into the S&P 500.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    No one has said "turn the other cheek", in fact.

the fact that it's "torture or cuddles" in your mind is, frankly, frightening.
    It might as well be. How do you propose you get info from someone who would die to even help his cause in the slightest?

If they bring a knife we should bring a tank. Overkill. Dominate. Make them so afraid that if Allah himself showed up to lead the final charge they would say "Hell no!" and run.
    "The Chicago Way" as a National Security Policy....seems legit.

You can not put fear in that which has no fear. You can not kill that which is not afraid to die.

Anyone thinking you can get rid of evil is a idiot. Look at al qaeda we killed the head of the snake and ISIS was born. We get rid of ISIS and another will raise.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

It might as well be. How do you propose you get info from someone who would die to even help his cause in the slightest?
    Torture is not an effective means of gathering information.

Please show your evidence that torture provides a good source of information, because everyone else (including the people doing it) say it doesn't. All it does is degrade us to their level.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one answered my question...

How do you know the info he gives up is legit info. Torture has been proven to be ineffective at getting legit info.

We did that - they didn't say "hell no!" and ran. They instead strapped on explosives and blew us up because they knew they were going to die already.

Or, as I said to a friend of mine who was a Transformers fan "When you were young and you saw the Autobots literally torn to pieces and Optimus Prime killed by Galvatron and Unicron in the movie, did that make you say "Well damn, I guess we were the bad guys so we'll just give up!"

No one answered my question...
    Ya people did.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Even if Trump became president, he has no say in actually creating laws other than veto powers. Congress makes the laws, not the president. That is why they have the balance of powers.
    POTUS isn't a popularity contest. The president is in charge of the military. Drumpf has given us no reason to believe he can do so competently.