Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Evening bump

around for chat ranged go go

if interested in going for legion also add Altiargaming#2290 for chat

Deleted
    Friday Bump

Around all evening got curry in just time to chill so add Altiargaming#2290 if you're ranged and looking to raid mythic

Also if you're looking for a home for legion.

Deleted
    Sunday raid tonight good chance for those not quite ready for mythic yet to meet some of the team and get them last bits they need etc

Looking for Ranged DPS (Hunter Boomkin Mage Ele Shammy) for main mythic team atm but also open to talking to people for legion spots

Add Altiargaming#2290 if fancy a chat

Deleted
    Been a nice few days / weeks many nice new faces still open for odd ranged for mythic but if looking for somewhere to call home in legion add Altiargaming#2290 for a chat

Deleted
    Been a while since bump been having some fun with Brexit

We're still open for ranged nice friendly people to join the group time to start looking forward to Legion add Altiargaming#2290 for a chat if you have any questions etc

Deleted
    Pre-patch coming up hard to know what will be most needed but ranged always seems to be short atm so open to all ranged add altiargaming#2290 for a chat or throw an app in at Reincarnated.guildlaunch.com

Deleted
    Possibly last bump for this post before making fresh one in a few weeks for Legion we're still looking for ranged and never closing the doors add altiargaming#2290 for a chat

Deleted
    Hey guys.

I'm interested in looking for another raiding guild (ex-raider) and know my classes well. I have 10 level 100's ready to suit whatever you'd need best.

Please add jasonwilson#2881 to discuss further if you're interested.

Cheers.