Poll: Do you support #FreetheNipple

Thread: #FreetheNipple

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

#FreetheNipple

I'm 150% behind #FreetheNipple campaign! Do you support it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing young girls like that is good, older or fatter girls not so much. Either way let em do what men can in my opinion.

Thanks for the fap, OP.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    idiots protesting this because they have no real issues to protest over first world problems
    pretty much sums it up
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I'm assuming this is about topless women which I fully support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if only the hot women are allowed to go topless.

#sarcasmbutsomeonewillthinkimbeingserious
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Free the Nipple is a topfreedom campaign named after Lina Esco's 2014 film Free the Nipple.[1] The campaign argues for female toplessness to be permissible in all areas that men and boys are allowed to be topless, as well as opposing social media censorship. The movement aims to advance gender equality and to oppose Sexual objectification.

LOL.
    I'm sure most men support it just for the sake of "objectification."

If moobies can be out, so should the boobies.

Anything men can do, women should be able to do.

There's nothing special about the female nipple compared to the male nipple. Their breasts are just bigger. It's the same thing.

No. It's bad enough seeing male land whales topless. I don't want to see female land whales topless. Plus, you can assault people with them. I don't want to be that guy that gets milk squirted all over him from an angry woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    "The movement aims to advance gender equality and to oppose Sexual objectification."

I am sure advancing gender equality and ending sexual objectification will be the first thing on young males' minds when they see topless women walking around.

Only if they are okay with it losing the special protected status as well - like a guys chest.

Is this another scam so that men can see breasts?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    There's nothing special about the female nipple compared to the male nipple.
    cept its much more sexual
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Free the Nipple is a topfreedom campaign named after Lina Esco's 2014 film Free the Nipple.[1] The campaign argues for female toplessness to be permissible in all areas that men and boys are allowed to be topless, as well as opposing social media censorship. The movement aims to advance gender equality and to oppose Sexual objectification.

LOL.
    I'm sure most men support it just for the sake of "objectification."
    there's merit to the idea that when we stop screaming like children at the sight of a nipple, nipples won't be the forbidden fruit they are now.

won't happen in a single generation, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    cept its much more sexual
    it's really, really not. it's culturally sexual, and a great deal of that is because we act like frightened gophers whenever a nipple appears unexpectedly and scream like excited hyenas when seeing one because it's "so sexxxxxxxxxxxy and neverrr seeeen!".

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Thanks for the fap, OP.
    You are welcome. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    there's merit to the idea that when we stop screaming like children at the sight of a nipple, nipples won't be the forbidden fruit they are now.

won't happen in a single generation, of course.
    Fruit so forbidden that at any time, from anywhere, on any device, you can easily, legally, and freely access thousands of terabytes of it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    it's really, really not. it's culturally sexual
    No, it really really is.

Its is not all cultural if I recall from some class. Something about humans (only?) being capable of being able to fuck face to face so boobs kinda resemble a butt or something.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Me not throwing up my lunch is more important.