Battle Pet AH prices?

Why is it level 25 pets consistently sell for way less than level 1 pets? I don't really understand.

Isn't there that achievement for leveling pets? Could be why.

Deleted
    Or are you maybe comparing the "item" that creates the pet vs caged pets?

People sometimes want the item because then it counts to "vanity pets" (or what it is called) number. Already used (caged) pets doesnt count for that.

Some breeds are worth more like the 100% speed breed, which is super OP in pvp pet battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you'd be seeing them selling for less than a level 1 pet. But I get why they wouldn't sell for much more - anyone who wants to level pets to 25 for pet battles quickly learns that once you have a few decent teams you can level pets crazy fast when you want, so its not something to pay much more for.

It is so easy to level a 25, that I don't see the value for being much more. If they are selling lower it could be that the level 1 is priced too high.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Some breeds are worth more like the 100% speed breed, which is super OP in pvp pet battle.
    Likely this. Leveling pets to 25 is trivial. Breeds, however, cannot be changed. PvPers will pay more for more desirable breeds. S/S pets are, in general, more desirable than other breeds, but it depends on the pet. And balanced (B/B) pets are the least desirable breed.

Also, check the rarity. A rare/blue pet is worth more than other rarities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen the opposite. Usually the level 25 version is more expensive than the level 1 by at least a grand.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I've seen the opposite. Usually the level 25 version is more expensive than the level 1 by at least a grand.
    How I make money in the game and on different realms is to level pets to 25 make sure they are rare and sell them for more than unleveled pets. I am gold capped on multiple realms doing this. So I don't know where you are seeing unleveled pets selling for more unless they are the better breed or the leveled one is rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    How I make money in the game and on different realms is to level pets to 25 make sure they are rare and sell them for more than unleveled pets. I am gold capped on multiple realms doing this. So I don't know where you are seeing unleveled pets selling for more unless they are the better breed or the leveled one is rare.
    Think you quoted the wrong person since you basically agreed with what I said.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I have an unobtainable Gilnean Raven The P/B Breed.