Aaand yet another Unholy trinket question

Hi there
    there's quite a few unholy trinket question threads around,and still there's questions I have.
    The trinkets I have
    RH HC wf/socket,
    Vial myth wf/socket
    EDH myth
    DC hc

now currently I use vial myth wf/socket+dc hc for single target(with BoS which I am still learning)
    and RH HC wf/socket+ DC hc for aoe fights

now I just got that EDH myth from my very first mythic cache and was wondering if there's any use for that at all.

Help would be appreciated

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's better than DC or RH on a single target, and so you should pair it with Vial for BoS. A heroic Unending Hunger or Skull of War would both be better options, though.

EDH has very poor scaling with additional targets, though, so you shouldn't use it with Necrotic Plague - if AoE is too spread for Discordant Chorus, use Vial and Reaper's Harvest (though, again, RH is generally a poor trinket nowadays and there are better options). I would honestly play with Vial and Discordant Chorus for general AoE and drop RH altogether, but that might not fit your situation.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2016-03-07 at 08:05 PM.

Basically what it comes down to is a priority system,

EDH isn't great for UH because you don't stack it to 30 quickly, so it lacks in power vs. other trinkets
    DC is good on any fight you can cleave on or any boss that isn't a demon
    Vial is BiS AF for BoS period... the fact that yours is WF/socket i hate you a little bit :P
    RH is good on gorefiend and Xhul'horac, or whenever it will do 10% + over your total dmg (archi/manno both work if you meet this condition) generally if adds live forever RH is a good bet

you really want to pick up a GWH, the mythic dungeon BoA one. as its BiS on demon fights, and a UEH as its just BiS period.

TLDR: Pick your trinkets based on the conditions of the fight.

Deleted
    Create a skull of war 725 and use on bosses where ring is used directly on pull and instantly on cooldown. Until you find your mythic / UeH

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    now I just got that EDH myth from my very first mythic cache
    Bastard.

I only get some POS from the first 3 bosses with versatility on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrkyr View Post
    Bastard.

I only get some POS from the first 3 bosses with versatility on it.
    At least you get different loot, I've gotten it from cache many times, never WF or such. It teases me so

I just joined a guild that is working on Xhul Mythic. They got me a mythic Vial my first night (yay) but don't do Mythic Gorefiend anymore (boo).

At the moment, I have a normal UeH that hasn't been valor upgraded (I'm pooling all my VP into ring ups as it's not 795 yet). My options are:

1. Run heroic Gorefiend and hope for heroic WF UeH
    2. Pray for mythic UeH from caches
    3. Throw money at AH for Skull of War and upgrade to 725
    4. Just say fuck it, upgrade the normal UeH and run that gimping my ilvl on non-demon fights.

So what do?

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    I just joined a guild that is working on Xhul Mythic. They got me a mythic Vial my first night (yay) but don't do Mythic Gorefiend anymore (boo).

At the moment, I have a normal UeH that hasn't been valor upgraded (I'm pooling all my VP into ring ups as it's not 795 yet). My options are:

1. Run heroic Gorefiend and hope for heroic WF UeH
    2. Pray for mythic UeH from caches
    3. Throw money at AH for Skull of War and upgrade to 725
    4. Just say fuck it, upgrade the normal UeH and run that gimping my ilvl on non-demon fights.

So what do?
    I mean if you can get it from cache that's great or if you get a WF one from Heroic that's great too. But seeing as valor is very easy to get comparatively to before, I would say just upgrade it. Half a ring upgrade compared to a more powerful trinket, and 7 more ilvl compared to 3 (I have a weird feeling I'm not thinking of the right number that the ring upgrades by), imo is worth it.