Poll: I plan to vote Trump and in previous years I voted:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I didn't vote for McCain or Romney in the last 2 presidential elections because they were in favor of amnesty and massive increases in immigration. The republican elites are now feeling the wrath of the voters.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder if anyone's done polls on this outside these forums.
    What is wrong with asking a goddamn question?

I have voted in a few, clinton, gore, bush, McCain and didn't vote in 2012.

Not American, would vote Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    american would vote sanders. down with trump. horray for bernie.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Became a US citizen a couple years back and can finally participate in voting for a president.

I have no clue about any of the candidates, this campaign has confused me to no end.
    Not because I don't know anything, but I feel like it is all a circus act.
    I think you've completely figured it out actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm going to vote for Hillary but I'm tempted to vote for Trump just to see what happens.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump for sure. His opponents are terrified of him. Hillary would be an adequate second choice, she also understands business and is strong in foreign policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we actually have Trump supporters on here? This is really shameful. We aren't stormfront.

Before trump I never knew the spider web of globalization was so large so entrenched in the people you see on tv every day. Trump ripped off their masks and exposed them for the shills they are. The spider web is larger than I even thought. I would prefer to take the blue pill for once but I always choose the red pill.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-03-08 at 08:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Do we actually have Trump supporters on here? This is really shameful. We aren't stormfront.
    If we aren't stormfront then what is your issue here?

Also, nice avatar. There is nothing like a tall glass of Pepto-Bismol in the morning!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He was mistaken. We are Stormfront.
    If lacking white guilt and being pro-borders is stormfront, then good. Being labeled a Stormfronter or Nazi doesn't mean anything, it's all about the policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I meant Heroes of the Stormfront. Way to make things weird for everyone.

Stormfront is too leftwing for me.

Deleted
    Im European, but my american aunt is getting me Trump merch in april and I am paying my american friend to vote for him. If I was american I would be a republican, and I supported Rommney back then, so chose no1.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Im European, but my american aunt is getting me Trump merch in april and I am paying my american friend to vote for him. If I was american I would be a republican, and I supported Rommney back then, so chose no1.
    I didn't support Romney, he was pro amnesty and anti American worker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    b/c a man who stands next to a black man and treats him with respect as good friends do, is a stormfront figure?

do you even know how desperate and dense you sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I didn't support Romney, he was pro amnesty and anti American worker.
    I am still sorry I did, but in no way was I about to support Obama after his first 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    That said, if it's Clinton VS Trump I'll Vote Trump and move to Canada for and watch the fireworks from up north.
    Lol nice. I don't think Trump would be *that* bad.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Lol nice. I don't think Trump would be *that* bad.
    He'll Start WW3 if given half a chance. As it is he's a goose step away from going full blown Nazi. Being a Bi-Trans-half-Jew I believe the signal to leave is Trump winning.

7+ Year Old Account
    He'll Start WW3 if given half a chance. As it is he's a goose step away from going full blown Nazi. Being a Bi-Trans-half-Jew I believe the signal to leave is Trump winning.
    How is being a Bi-trans-half-Jew relevant to you leaving? Do your neighbors hate you or something? Myself and my neighbors support Trump and we couldn't care less if anyone is a Bi-trans-half-Jew.

Do you need help packing?. Well have you all packed up and moved out in 1 day, even quicker maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    How is being a Bi-trans-half-Jew relevant to you leaving? Do your neighbors hate you or something? Myself and my neighbors support Trump and we couldn't care less if anyone is a Bi-trans-half-Jew.
    he was being sarcastic

that said, Trump and Sanders are the only candidates I can safely say that they would pull USA out of unnecessary wars. Trump gets portrayed as a racist and whatnot, so people automaticaly belive he is a warmonger- the truth is, he is the exact opposite of it.