Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Much like we still have Wintergrasp and Tol Barad and you can queue for them.
    As long as there is nothing involving the new pvp system where I am required to go there I am fine. That is what I'm primarily worried about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    No the bladestorm looks horrible... those daggers just appear, and wth... daggers??? its a warrior not a rogue fan of knives.
    The old bladestorm was much better, it merely showed a red whirlwind to emphazise the storm... not some silly daggers appearing out of nowhere.
    Well some people will love the new animations and some will hate it. What Blizz can do is add the option to show old animations like they have done for character models.

Whirlwind, Charge and regular strikes animations are AMAZING.

Bladestorm really needs work. It actually almost looks like fan of knives and it makes no sense to be on a warrior's arsenal.

that bladestorm is definitely not daggers, they are swords. a simple pause could have made you see that. Also it helps show where the distance of bladestorm aoe is. Could use some more work though, those swords look awefully generic so I bet there will be, or maybe something to change the swords.

Why would you need to do loremaster on alts to unlock everything? First toon can do loremaster and unlock a good chunk. Every toon after can do selective quests to unlock things. And many pieces have the same look so even if a quest rewards it, you might find the same look from a BoE off the AH or from the salvage yard. So questing isn't required for everything.

You only really need 4 classes to unlock everything. Warrior can unlock pretty much every weapon and the plate. Hunter for the bows/guns/crossbows and mail pieces. Any leather wearer for the leather although need a demon hunter for warglaives. And then pretty much any of the cloth wearers for any cloth. You don't need to do loremaster 12 times to unlock everything. There's very little that's class specific while leveling. Only thing that's really class specific is tier and even a good many of those have non-class lookalike sets. Earlier sets don't really have them, but later ones often do. So again, why would you need a lot of max alts? You can do it with 4.

Can't say I like the restrictions since I have some items like a BoP epic cloth chest on my rogue that I got in Sunken Temple I likely won't be able to unlock as a result, though. I can understand restrictions to transmog to an item, but to unlock it? If it is bound it to us, it should be unlocked. BoEs would have to be equipped to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    The T3 did not have any class restriction if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone explain me why the T3 announcement ? Before announcement : a char can unlock T3 account wide regardless of class / After announcement : a char can unlock T3 account wide regardless of class
    Other than the fact the same tweet got posted on the front page twice, nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    that bladestorm is definitely not daggers, they are swords. a simple pause could have made you see that. Also it helps show where the distance of bladestorm aoe is. Could use some more work though, those swords look awefully generic so I bet there will be, or maybe something to change the swords.
    Could a solution be to use the skin of the quipped weapon (and maybe reduce de number of weapons turning around the character to make it more clear) ?
    Some RPG provide spells in this spirit.

But maybe the technicality behind it is too high.

With the 3 and 1% saying theyll play it on consoles, wonder if the console version is even worth it

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    With the 3 and 1% saying theyll play it on consoles, wonder if the console version is even worth it
    This is a WoW fan site though so most people here are clearly computer gamers

So... my rogue has the Haliberd of Smiting (Spelling?) from the original zg, and thus it won't unlock because rogues can't equip it? ;_; nooooes!

And Overwatch, get off my launcher! Blizz changed Mac support to Console so why keep trying to push it on me, when my MacBook won't run it >=[ (Would have given it a go otherwise)

Deleted
    Only people that already bought the game get beta acess for themsleves and a friend. " Open" beta. Maybe you need to look up to the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Only people that already bought the game get beta acess for themsleves and a friend. " Open" beta. Maybe you need to look up to the term.
    Uhm no. They get EARLY open beta access. Everyone else gets it on the 5th. Preorders just get it 2 days earlier than people who don't.

Great that over watch is coming soon. But those who been in beta have such an advantage as i have never been in it. Not sure it really fair at this point. I guess we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Overwatch BLOWS.
    LOL only person i have see say that ever for that game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Great that over watch is coming soon. But those who been in beta have such an advantage as i have never been in it. Not sure it really fair at this point. I guess we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

make that two... and I'm in the beta..

Fuck overwatch, battleborn is so much more nuanced and fresh.

The warrior animations definitely needed the upgrade, but I agree that Bladestorm needs a little work. At some point you're just being too literal with the animation. Might as well add blade clouds and blade lightning to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well same can be said of any fps game or any game for that matter. People in the Legion Alpha or lets say The Division beta will have an advantage over those who haven't.