Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    look at sweden leading the charge for the "progressives"

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    look at sweden leading the charge for the "progressives"
    Yes because it's progressive to hide facts from the media! Oh wait..

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the suspect's sex? Better ban mentioning it too, least it sounds sexist. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean...lolwtf? if someone is sought for a crime, you must by definition describe them physically.

Jeez this is loony. I lean left the majority of the time, but this is just freaking irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What about the suspect's sex? Better ban mentioning it too, least it sounds sexist. /s
    Dun give them ideas, man...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Dun give them ideas, man...
    I saw a black jacket, blue jeans and white shoes, there was a beanie too.

sweden getting more ludicrous every day.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Damn, Sweden, y u do dis?

Because this country have always been fucked up. If we haven't been raping eastern europe we conquered and raped a big part of russia and the baltic states. We supplied both sides with material during ww2, just to make a profit. We had forced sterilization until the late 70s and we started the worlds first racial biology center in the 30s. What you see know is just a nation trying to "make up" for past mistakes or some shit. I'm more concerned about how this country can get so much time on these forums, it's literally not even in the top 50s when it comes to population.

Deleted
    So everytime they are looking for someone and there "is no description available" you can safely assume it's an immigrant/refugee?

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    I love the fact that Sweden still uses Skin color as a description.
    Colour is used as description. Humans are distinctively different in appearance. If everyone looked the same regardless of skin tone, it sure would be a boring world. You know, the one you want to live in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    So everytime they are looking for someone and there "is no description available" you can safely assume it's an immigrant/refugee?
    I've assumed that for a long time by now and I've been right in like 9/10 cases once the court documents come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    So, would you mind laying out exactly what's wrong with describing people by skin color?
    Huh, I find that odd as well. Don't see anything wrong with describing, say, a dangerous murderer loose on the street that happens to have <Insert color here> skin color, on top of the usual stuff for identifying someone.

Up until the point The "White", sorry, roman humans are scarce. Then there will never be any descriptions ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I mean...lolwtf? if someone is sought for a crime, you must by definition describe them physically.

Jeez this is loony. I lean left the majority of the time, but this is just freaking irrational.
    Local newspaper Svenska Dagbadet reported it had seen the letter, which it said outlined how officers should now notify the public of crimes.

Says nothing about how they pursuit suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Because this country have always been fucked up. If we haven't been raping eastern europe we conquered and raped a big part of russia and the baltic states. We supplied both sides with material during ww2, just to make a profit. We had forced sterilization until the late 70s and we started the worlds first racial biology center in the 30s. What you see know is just a nation trying to "make up" for past mistakes or some shit. I'm more concerned about how this country can get so much time on these forums, it's literally not even in the top 50s when it comes to population.
    Sounds like "Swedish guilt", it's sorta white guilt experienced by Swedes. Sounds silly though

- - - Updated - - -

That would be funny if they couldn't disclose the crime, description would sound like "someone is wanted for committing something, pst"

We have a different way of approaching things (i guess?), we've never really put peoples appearance out in the media unless it's 100% certain it's the right person.

So no, you can't safely assume that since no criminal gets his picture in the papers until either he/she's convicted or they're certain it's the correct person.

Deleted
    So no, you can't safely assume that since no criminal gets his picture in the papers until either he/she's convicted or they're certain it's the correct person.
    ... You can't be serious? Mats Alm? Gryningspyromanen and so forth? Eliasson? Hagamannen?

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/nikl...ra-hagamannen/

He was just suspected at the point this was published.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    LMAO! The guy taking exception to skin color being a description is racist. Gotta love the double think. Oh wait I am sorry racism only exist when pale skinned people feel discrimination.

And Tilli yes that was sarcasm.
    I see you understood nothing... go on, continue with your victimization complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    ... You can't be serious? Mats Alm? Gryningspyromanen and so forth? Eliasson? Hagamannen?

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/nikl...ra-hagamannen/

He was just suspected at the point this was published.
    Ett bevis som gör polisen övertygad om att han är skyldig till de brutala överfallen. - DNA väger tungt, säger chefsåklagare Annika Öster.

Deleted
    Ett bevis som gör polisen övertygad om att han är skyldig till de brutala överfallen. - DNA väger tungt, säger chefsåklagare Annika Öster.

So? Lots of cases don't result in a conviction despite DNA evidence.