Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Holy shit this has over 200 posts? I'd like to say this is the biggest non-story ever..... well at least this week it is. People really need to find a better reason to whine about Trump.
    Agreed. Can we have a real discussion about his hair?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Agreed. Can we have a real discussion about his hair?
    "We shall overcomb"

Gets me every time. Every single time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "We shall overcomb"

Gets me every time. Every single time.
    It is funny.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I'd submit there's a difference between a field of candidates who won't make the world any more than marginally better or worse (which candidate is which depends on your personal priorities) and one who is actively striving to make things much worse. When a candidate is talking about making changes to the First Amendment, that's a red flag.
    The next generation will probably be the last "free" generation, everything you hold dear is slowly getting ripped out, or replaced. Doesn't matter what you cling too, or how it is written, the agenda will be enforced.

The government is corrupt, the banks are corrupt, the media is corrupt. Just rollover and take it like a man.

I'm normally scoffing and mocking people who have compared Trump to Hitler in the past.

But this is getting a bit Nazi-esque.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    huuuurrrr Donald trump is a nazi huurrrrrr

You're seeing patterns where they don't exist. Raising your right hand is far different from a nazi salute (arm fully extended, Palm facing down.
    I keep seeing this argument, yet I saw a lot of people in that crowd automatically doing a Nazi salute, so even if it doesn't speak to his intentions (which let's face it, he is a smart dude, he KNEW what he was doing) it speaks to the views that even his supporters have of his agenda. So yeah, you are right, he didn't say "Now everyone salute like a Nazi!" Yet, he didn't say "Raise your hand like the pledge of allegiance when we were kids."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

Is it just me or does this seem awfully similar to what another politician did in the past?
    Nope. Doesn't seem familiar to me. Donald Trump is clearly telling people how to give directions. Like how to take the third reich.

He's got my vote in June and my allegiance. Trump 2016! #TRUMPTRAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Don't want to offend anyone, but does anyone else see any actual, serious parallels to pre-Nazi Germany? I'm not trolling, I'm dead serious. Perhaps some can now understand how that could happen in Germany. This sounds exactly the same. Bullshit polemic programs, people following one dude blindly into whatever he's got in mind for his tenure... I hope this turns out alright for you guys, otherwise you might be in for the ride of your lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Not being American, my guess is JFK?

I really think people have to be oblivous at this point to not see obvious parallels

He's obviously trolling the pinheads who compare him to Hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    He's obviously trolling the pinheads who compare him to Hitler.
    I'm starting to think that his entire campaign is one big trolling. And that he will bail out at the last moment, saying, "Ha-h, see how funny our system is? I was kidding and still was voted on!"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm starting to think that his entire campaign is one big trolling. And that he will bail out at the last moment, saying, "Ha-h, see how funny our system is? I was kidding and still was voted on!"
    Trump is tearing down the party and rebuilding it the way it should be, for Americans and not the oligarchs.

No. He has always seen this as publicity and a way to increase his wealth, whether he wins or not. This is not the first time he has ran for President.

I wonder if the twats that love to stir shit up seriously believe this shit. Have they really whipped themselves up in such a fear mongering frenzy that this shit is attempting to make news.
    "Politician has audience swear they will vote for him during a RALLY to stir up excitement. Quick take photos to use for the narrative we are spinning, must be Hitler" lmfao.
    I bet on his rally on the 7th in Madison where he did the exact same thing then clearly made it obvious he is busting you horribly petty people for swearing to vote. You know what, fuck not picking a political camp to follow. I'm done with watching and following the dem and republican candidates for my vote.
    I'm completely for Trump now if only for the complete nonsense these people stir up hourly.

7+ Year Old Account

You honestly think he would just bail if he had a chance to win? That makes no sense. POTUS makes you arguably the most powerful person in the world.

If it was like a 99.99% chance he was going to lose, then yeah I could see him bailing. If the numbers show that then there is no point in continuing to campaign.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-09 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Trump has gotten a lot of success by triggering SJW's lol.
    People that cry about SJW's are SJW's themselves. They get easily offended, and spend their time feverishly tapping on their keyboard over all the social issues they're upset over. It's so hypocritical it's hysterical. Just like most people that cry about things being too "PC" are just as PC. Everything has to be their way or they throw a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    He's got my vote in June and my allegiance. Trump 2016! #TRUMPTRAIN
    You better! Or bad things will happen if you don't live up to that.

You did swear right?

I see we've crossed the final irony threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Donald Trump is just a side show designed to solidify the left so that Hillary gets elected as intended.
    Now that would be genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

In the face of the Nightmare Trumpscape..... let us go back to history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

"We are the Borg! You will obey!"