Hi there!

Not posting any URLs or links here, as I want this to be about advice and suggestions and not some sort of promotion.

Anyway, I am planning a WoW stream event in a few months time to coincide with the release of Legion. I played WoW actively from 2006-2014, but quit after WoD. During that time I only played Horde, my only alliance character was a level 40-ish paladin back in TBC. In other words; I have never played Alliance at max level.

To the point: In the weeks before Legion, I am planning on doing a series of streams where I level an alliance character from 1-100 while looking back at and talking about my previous experiences with WoW, starting with my first characters in 2006; how raiding was in vanilla, and moving on from there to TBC, WotLK, Cata etc.

What I need from you guys is input on how I can make this fun and interesting. I am not gunning for 10000+ viewers here, but it would be nice to create something that would actually get a few people to join, watch and discuss. I am in no way a popular streamer (I have 14 subs I think), and I don't want this to be like a "big break" for me, all I want is to create a fun event for WoW players where you can sit in and chat with me and others about how YOUR experience was while watching me be absolute shite at leveling.

I might also be doing some giveaways (not sure about that yet), like Legion upgrade keys and some other stuff, but there's no point in preparing that sort of stuff if I end up with 5-6 viewers and noone interested.

So my question is, as above
How can I turn this idea into something fun? Is it worth it? Does it sound remotely interesting?

I appreciate all feedback, be it positive, negative or constructive. Everything helps :-)

Thanks in advance!