Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Mechanically it works fine, yes. I raised this point in another thread where you cross-posted this though:

CS: 16
    BoW: 6
    J: 2
    TV: 9

Not as bad as the last one, but it still feels like you're mashing Crusader Strike a lot. In terms of playstyle I think I'd prefer hitting more buttons, though YMMV.

It might be, if Blizz are serious about wanting slower gameplay for Ret.
    Crusader Strike is same as Alpha. Thats how much you mash it as it stands anyway. Only changes are Judgment on 30 sec cd and Blade of Wrath on 9 sec CD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtrigger View Post
    Crusader Strike is same as Alpha. Thats how much you mash it as it stands anyway.
    Just means I get to level the same criticism at Blizzard then .

Deleted
    Just means I get to level the same criticism at Blizzard then .
    They want to make us into a malee spec and since CS is our only melee range HP generator, it makes sense why it would get so much use.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make Judgement generate HP then, or add something else in that does it, etc. Point is I just don't like the idea of mashing one button lots :P .

Deleted
    Make Judgement generate HP then, or add something else in that does it, etc. Point is I just don't like the idea of mashing one button lots :P .
    They are cutting down the amount of offensive spells each spec uses. I think everyone will be like that tbh