Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    not surprised when i clicked the first link and saw the photograph

makes me wonder if there are genetics problems that trigger rage in the blacks more often than the whites... perhaps a hormonal imbalance... /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You are proposing that anyone who advocate reduced sentencing in any form, for any reason, be harshly penalized if a criminal commits a crime afterward.

You strike out quickly and harshly, seeking to eradicate all sources of the perceived injustice, so that future occurrences may be prevented, yet you do not stop to think about what injustices your own decisions would visit on others.
    That is exactly what I'm proposing.

The pro-crime crowd needs to be penalized for their agenda.

Criminals aren't deserving of compassion or leniency.

Two kids are dead because some piece of filth was let out by some smug do-gooder on a mission to pander to criminal kind.

What might have been if he had stayed in prison for his full term is absolutely inconsequential to what did happen as a direct result of his release.

This cracked out piece of garbage decided to be a blight on society, some SJW said "here take a pass", and look what happened.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    That is exactly what I'm proposing.

The pro-crime crowd needs to be penalized for their agenda.

Criminals aren't deserving of compassion or leniency.

Two kids are dead because some piece of filth was let out by some smug do-gooder on a mission to pander to criminal kind.

What might have been if he had stayed in prison for his full term is absolutely inconsequential to what did happen as a direct result of his release.

This cracked out piece of garbage decided to be a blight on society, some SJW said "here take a pass", and look what happened.
    Exactly. Republicans involved need to be penalized heavily for promoting a society with high recidivism rates. If only they can actually put down their obstinance and follow the example of all other first world nations with an emphasis on rehabilitation rather than just blind, emotional and ineffectual punishment and revenge.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So we're clear, the other 288 words were not there just to make the post look nice.
    I appreciate a well constructed post, but I'm tired and so I picked out only the parts I wanted to respond to.

And the ponies are throwing me off.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    not surprised when i clicked the first link and saw the photograph

makes me wonder if there are genetics problems that trigger rage in the blacks more often than the whites... perhaps a hormonal imbalance... /shrug
    What in the...WAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I appreciate a well constructed post, but I'm tired and so I picked out only the parts I wanted to respond to.

And the ponies are throwing me off.
    Coming from a right wing extremist whose "arguments" essentially come down to ignoring vast amounts of empirical data.....for a handful of anecdotes.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Coming from a right wing extremist whose "arguments" essentially come down to ignoring vast amounts of empirical data.....for a handful of anecdotes.
    Okay, you people on the left really need to stop using the word extremist for people you disagree with its just fucking stupid. Call them right wing nuts or anything but he has hardly done anything extreme its like you call Rush Limbaugh an extremist aswell but you just dont like his opinions and what he belives in, has he done anything extreme like tried to kill people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.