Cool Looking For Guild! Shadow Priest PST Server times

Hows it going thanks for reading i work 2pm -11:30 PST so looking for around 5-6am AEST Or 6-7pm AEST . I don't mind how far along your guild is on progression i am just looking to meet new people and enjoy raiding and get ready for xpac. i have Mythic experience 730 shadow priest and have been playing wow for many yrs. sadly my work times have taken me away from the game for along time and im trying to find a guild i can join who raid either weekends or early mornings or later in the nights i am willing to faction change or server transfer. Feel free to add me online Falcore7#1120 or reply here with any questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by Atreyu7; 2016-03-17 at 09:56 PM.

bump!!! Thanks!

Hi there, I see you mentioned raiding later at night could work for you so wanted to share a little info. We raid 9-11.30pm Australian Eastern time.

We are needing to pad out our roster a little more to avoid pugging the couple of spots we seem to have empty each week. As of tonight we hit 5/13M and every boss including that Kilrogg kill was a 1 shot.

Check out our main post on this forum for full details, title shown below (unfortunately I am unable to post the direct link)
    [A] <Tabbed Out-Khaz'goroth> 2/13M, 13/13H recruiting ranged dps

I have also contacted a GM to get title updated so depending when you look at this the post may be showing as:
    [A] <Tabbed Out-Khaz'goroth> 5/13M wanting to extend our roster

Hi Atreyu

Iron Wolves is a 5/13M guild, looking for more friends to move into Legion. We are... well, I'd not even call us mid-core raiding team! We raid Wednesdays and Sundays, 7.30 - 10/10.30 (QLD time!).

However, we are more interesting in building and maintaining the amazing inclusive culture that has been built in Iron Wolves. Our members are all working adults, many with families, so we understand that Real Life can and does come up from time to time. The main asset that sets Iron Wolves apart from other guilds, is the wonderful friends that develop, and the fun that we have together. It is a mature guild environment, so conversations do often take a sideways twist, but it's never offensive.

A warning, you do have to love puns and dad jokes.

If we sound like a guild you would be interested in, Dragon on Dragonexark#1401, or hit up one of the officers online.