Deleted

[Question] What is the best balance druid guide/resource out there?

Hi there,

I recently made the swap from hunter to moonkin and I was wondering if there are very in-depth guides out there like azortharion does for the hunter community?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsaebahcus View Post
    Hi there,

I recently made the swap from hunter to moonkin and I was wondering if there are very in-depth guides out there like azortharion does for the hunter community?
    Honestly, these forums are probably the best resource. But the real guides lie in the discussion rather than the actual guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Honestly, these forums are probably the best resource. But the real guides lie in the discussion rather than the actual guides.
    This is true, fortunately or unfortunately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    This is true, fortunately or unfortunately.
    Little of column A, little of column B.

There's Cyous' balance druid guide on the US forums - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14731003143

If you're looking for gear comparisons there's the BiS spreadsheet by yours truly - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...j6erupxuQ/edit (this hasn't been updated since I stopped raiding however)

Once Legion gets more finalized a couple of us that drive the discussion around these parts should consider collaborating on a cohesive, exhaustive resource.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Hamlet can no longer do his spreadsheets and guides, I think the best ressources are the mmo champion druid forums. I think Moonkins doing very high end pve like Cyous and Lappé should be trustworthy. The best guide should be the one linked on the wow forums, gotta read this forum shortly before Legion launches if you want to get all the subtleties, like for Elitist Jerk back in the days.

Icy veins is a good starter as its layed out in organized manner thats easy for a new boomkin to understand. After that the stickies on here will give more detail.

Did you bother to look at the Stickied threads in this forum before posting your own thread..

There is a Balance Guide updated as of 6.0 (yes it's outdated) but it will explain all the fundamentals you need to know of a Balance Druid. In excess to that the main thing to know is Trinkets and effectively maximizing your CD usage.