10+ Year Old Account

When I woke up today...

I WOKE UP TO OVERWATCH BETA!!! Boo ya!

And I haven't even pre-ordered the game yet as I am getting the collector's edition!

Sign me up to dat BETA CLUB!! oh yeah!

Deleted
    gratz i guess have had beta for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    gratz i guess have had beta for a while
    Ty ty, I'm not sure, but do you think Blizz gives beta keys out to streamers? I started streaming Blizz games that I play in the last month and all of a sudden I got in. Not sure if anyone else got in.. or maybe just coincidence?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Ty ty, I'm not sure, but do you think Blizz gives beta keys out to streamers? I started streaming Blizz games that I play in the last month and all of a sudden I got in. Not sure if anyone else got in.. or maybe just coincidence?
    The fact that you are still allowed to post baits like that on a daily basis shows how worthless the mods are.

You didn't get in because you are a streamer, I know it sounds really good and feeds your ego but you have 15 followers, of which I am proud to say I am not one of, and people who get Blizz betas due to being a streamer have a far far far larger followership and can actually prove they have earned their beta status based on them being a solid streamer.

Off topic slightly, I laughed at your new avatar Jaylock, well played.

But real talk, congratz, but I got in last month and I don't stream at all, so probably irrelevant honestly. Might have more to do with how dedicated you may or may not be to buying Blizzard games.

The reason he got in was because they said, "We need X players" and invited X players on the list of players. Nothing more than math and probability. One of the biggest gripes currently in beta is that the testers want more people to play against because they are bored of playing the same sets of guys to the point that they know who each player picks as champions and what their play style is. So blizzard invited more people.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The reason he got in was because they said, "We need X players" and invited X players on the list of players. Nothing more than math and probability. One of the biggest gripes currently in beta is that the testers want more people to play against because they are bored of playing the same sets of guys to the point that they know who each player picks as champions and what their play style is. So blizzard invited more people.
    If I paid attention more, I would probably notice things like this. I've been playing since fall and just noticed I see some of the same names here and there. The reason I don't think I noticed before was because I was having such a blast(as Junkrat).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, which is why I have had Beta access for about a month now before you even got in despite never streaming a game in my life. Makes perfect sense.

Jaylock can't resist the urge to draw attention to how amazing he thinks he is, he craves attention. Saying he got in because he is a streamer (with 15 followers) sounds better than him getting in as part of a random pool.

I have been in the beta for 4 months now and I don't stream. Hell I have 2 followers on twitch and I have never streamed. Let that sink in, I have 2 followers and have never produced a twitch stream in my life. The guys who got beta because they were streamers were some of the first guys to get in the beta and they have thousands of followers and are bonafied streamers who can prove they have a following. Him claiming to of gotten special privledges because now he is a streamer is like me rolling up on a walmart 10 speed to Lance Armstrong after winning the Tour de France and saying, "Hey Lance, look at my new bike! Now we're the same! LOL!"

Haters be hatin' and Narcissists be Narcissin'.