Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think everything that needed to be said has been said. This chick is crazy, she is playing her husband, this lesbian chick and you. Drop her while you still can.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

15+ Year Old Account
    She is having financial trouble and your giving her money? Yep, she probably loves you. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Look on the bright side, at least you're not the poor smuck that she convinced to marry her.
    Yeah and this too. Better to hit the bricks while you can OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    If she cheats on her current husband, she may as well do it with you too. Regardless of her excuse. An excuse doesn't make it ok. Be an adult and end if you don't like the marriage (her).

I'd call it quits.

Deleted
    So let me get this straight: she cheats on her husband and she cheats on you too. Dude, what you got there is some pure "gem". Looks like the word "commitment" has no meaning for her.

My advice is to get some distance, looks like she's playing 3 people at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    Been seeing this girl from work. Here's the gist of it:

Do I just flat out drop her and call it quits?
    Do I confront her with the evidence in hand?
    If I do confront her, how do I go about without her knowing I logged into her e-mail account and snooped around without her knowing or consent? I believe I can go to jail for this.
    How can I trust her again after knowing all this?
    Is this that girls do? Like have alone time and vent out?

I feel like I'm either VERY right or VERY wrong. Need an opinion.

1. It doesn't surprise me that someone like you is insecure and jealous.

2 how can she even trust you? someone who was just hooking up for a fuk? she knew what type of person you were when she met you. same goes for you. You're both trash.

3. At this point, I don't care what you do. Karma is all I'm saying.

good luck with this shit storm
    Last edited by flyspyro; 2016-03-09 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The relationship ended the second you invaded her privacy. You just haven't realized it yet.

Thanks for the advice guys.
    I know I am a piece of shit for letting my insecurity get the best of me but I'd rather be a piece of shit and be right than be respectful and be cheated on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, OP: you're the guy from that other thread about the suicidal ex-girlfriend, right?

I'm sincerely interested in knowing what happened to her, if you know and are willing to share. I remember being deeply concerned for her.
    If you do read this and choose to respond to my post at all, this is the thing I'd most like to know: is she doing better now or was she just manipulating you for her own ends?

In the other thread, I was quite sympathetic to your situation, but to me you are clearly in the wrong here. Like many others have already commented, you should call it off. You should have never gotten involved, since you know she's married. You seem distressed about the possibility that she's cheating on you (she might even be), but have you stopped to consider what your arrangement might be doing to her current husband?

Now, I have a feeling that we might not be getting the whole story, and things may not be as clear-cut as I would suggest that they are. You mentioned that the woman is going through some emotional issues, and her marriage may very well be a sham. However, only you know if this is really the case and I'll take your word for it.

I can personally understand your distrust and won't judge you for it. However, you should perhaps not be admitting to something that you think may be a crime on a forum where pretty much anyone can read it.

Deleted
    Watch out for being used as a "scapegoat" for a possible divorce.

Married and cheating on her husband. Pretty despicable in my opinion. I would walk away and re-think my own value attribution for engaging with a married person in the context described in the OP. As the OP him/herself is behaving in a manner that is rather poor.