Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Thats why I love having Sym in all my comps. She puts Zen, Tracer and Genji out of the one shot range of many abilities(like Widow full charged body shot). Also I feel like reaper has a much harder time harrasing a well cordinated team due to low mobility.
    I'm also speaking a lot of 2-team pubs, since that's what I tend to do more, where reaper is a bit more effective.

I think reaper is a mid-term hero in most hands, but in one that's well able to take advantage of him.. he can get some pretty good movement with good map knowledge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'm also speaking a lot of 2-team pubs, since that's what I tend to do more, where reaper is a bit more effective.

I think reaper is a mid-term hero in most hands, but in one that's well able to take advantage of him.. he can get some pretty good movement with good map knowledge.
    He has good mobility out of combat, but he is lacking in combat mobility. He is not faster than other heroes besides wraith form(Tracer and Genji both are), he doesnt have an quick move ability(blink/dash) and he needs to be pretty close to be effective. Still he is a really good hero, but I prefer Genji/Tracer over him unless the team is very tank stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    He has good mobility out of combat, but he is lacking in combat mobility. He is not faster than other heroes besides wraith form(Tracer and Genji both are), he doesnt have an quick move ability(blink/dash) and he needs to be pretty close to be effective. Still he is a really good hero, but I prefer Genji/Tracer over him unless the team is very tank stacked
    With Rein seeing a lot of play I like him for just popping in, destroying him, then getting out to take out the healers.

But when you have a bad one.. ugh. Had one last game that couldn't take out a mercy / rein combo. Ended up having to try to do that myself, as Rein, which went about as well as you'd expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing around 150 hours in closed beta, my list would be the following:

Easy:
    Soldier76 - A bit of everything, moderate aiming needed, helix rockets, running, selfheal, easy ultimate
    Pharah - Spam Rockets all the time, can fly
    Reaper - Easy escape tools, hard hitting in medium/close range
    Torbjorn - Place turret and dance, nice survival ultimate
    Bastion - Turret Mode, easy Ultimate, situational hero
    D.Va - Durable, no reload, can fly, clunky ultimate
    Lucio - Great support, good damage, survivability, medium aiming needed

Medium:
    Hanzo - Aiming needed, medium escape tool, powerful ultimate, op fire and forget aoe arrows, shit in close combat
    Widowmaker - Aiming needed, shit trap, hook is nice but cd too high, medium in close combat
    Roadhog - No shields, aiming needed for hook, low ammo rate, powerful in close combat, medium selfheal
    Mei - Nice support, medium aiming needed (for pistol 2), good ultimate, powerful defense
    Symmetra - Good support, Low hp, well placed turrets will do your job, situational hero
    Junkrat - Good damage/control, good ultimate, low aiming
    Winston - medium support, can leap, close combat, good ultimate.

Hard:
    Tracer - Teleports can be confusing for your opponent and yourself, ultimate hard to place, low hp, nice damage in close combat
    McCree - Aiming needed to be effective, well placed stun + pistol 2, easy ultimate, Slow, low dodge ability
    Zarya - Timing shields and stuff to have survivability and control. Very effective in good hands, shit in others.
    Mercy - Low self defense, heavily tied to other players, nice support
    Genji - Powerful in the right hands, good aiming needed, close combat
    Zenyatta - Low hp, low defense, nice support, aiming needed
    Rheinhard - Close combat, nice defense, good damage, needs good close combat experience
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2016-03-15 at 09:06 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I'd say the only downside of Mei is range. If you can hug a corner they're fucked, out in the open you are :P

D-Va should be in a different category to ejected D-Va IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

why do people keep saying reinhardt is hard?
    i mean he has a high skillcap
    but his skillfloor is abysmally low.

you can perform well by just right clicking the entire game

So after the zen nerfs mercy comes out on top if you know how to play all aspects of her including damage.

Discord orb Los nerf? It's fine since zen was never suppose to be honzo or widow. But the harmony orb nerf? It already heals a low slow amount. To heal out of Los was it's niche now without it zen has to be in the open and with 150 hp?? One shot by everything
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.