Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    as if they werent oP enough already...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikisg9 View Post
    as if they werent oP enough already...
    Where are they OP exactly, besides duels?

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    As expected, the only people who agree with this pruning are retards who only do bgs, wpvp and duels.

Ferals are not OP, get that around your head. In any sort of valid competitive PvP setting they're not OP. Just because you get recked by Ferals in duels, bgs or at 1200 rating in arena does not make Feral OP. Who even cares if a spec is better than another spec at duelling, just dont duel Ferals - it's a non-issue. If it's wPvP, just use one of your 3000 potions/items that totally invalidates wPvP as a reason to balance anything. And no, Ferals are not OP in bgs either, there is not a single good RBG group that will pickup a Feral in WoD, ever - that explains how absolutely terrible the spec is in BGs. They're not OP in 3s or 2s either - just look at the ladders (top 100 for example, not a single Feral in top50 and only 4 overall also the spec has no t1 comp).

This pruning only furthers the demise of PvP in this game, and all the retards who can't see beyond "I HATE THIS SPEC, LETS NERF IT INTO BEING A PURE DPS BOT!!" are thus strengthening Blizzard in their belief that PvPers want less meaningful buttons to press. You're all thus indirectly adding to PvPs demise.

I recommend this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2944716?page=1 for a further read on the issues Blizzard is creating with this and all the other retarded prunings that came with WoD/Legion.
    you are the retard, go do more arena

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    you are the retard, go do more arena
    Are you going to say why what he said is wrong, or just say "lool u retard xd, i die to ferla at 1200 mmr when dey press incern, nerf ferla plz blizzerd"

I think we have a psychological effect here stemming from how broken Feral is from 1-90 .. so many play feral in the low levels just to troll people with no intent to ever main the spec .. So many have it in the back of there minds that Feral is OP OP OP ..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I think we have a psychological effect here stemming from how broken Feral is from 1-90 .. so many play feral in the low levels just to troll people with no intent to ever main the spec .. So many have it in the back of there minds that Feral is OP OP OP ..
    Most of the people that complain are level 100. It's the bane of the 1400 bracket.

Unfortunately there's so many of them that Blizzard decided to listen, it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ...Feral shape-shifting has been given a CD and Blizzard seems to think it is needed because Feral can 'macro' shape shifting .. Lets see how many 'things' can be macro(d) in WoW?

The ability to get out of snares and roots quickly IS a ferals defense .. a build with low sustained and huge burst ...

Thoughts?
    Good, Ferals deserve every nerf Blizzard can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Good, Ferals deserve every nerf Blizzard can come up with.
    then your location must be accurate.

Deleted
    doesn't matter if ferals aren't op. they are absolute cancer to play against, the only thing worst than them constantly shifting to remove snares is burst of skill, but thankfully that was removed as well.

Well still better than rets who are losing emancipation.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Having an ability to remove roots and polymorph is one thing, being completely immune to them because of macro is another. Druids are not supposed to be immune to slows and roots, they are supposed to shapeshift out of them, ergo, spend a GCD to do that. This macro is basically a cheat, you are not supposed to stay in the form you are in when you shapeshift out of slows/roots
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-04-04 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Having an ability to remove roots and polymorph is one thing, being completely immune to them because of macro is another. Druids are not supposed to be immune to slows and roots, they are supposed to shapeshift out of them, ergo, spend a GCD to do that. This macro is basically a cheat, you are not supposed to stay in the form you are in when you shapeshift out of slows/roots
    I don't have alpha and can't comment on the entire tool set as they did add many things so lets see how beta goes ..

Last edited by Cempa; 2016-04-04 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blezius View Post
    then your location must be accurate.
    Okay uh-huh. You still need nerfs.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay uh-huh. You still need nerfs.
    The only people complaining about ferals are the 1700s, no offense. It's a fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    The only people complaining about ferals are the 1700s, no offense. It's a fact.
    You'll get nerfed so maybe I'll reach 2k then.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't think you know how it works. You still spend a GCD. Shifting OUT doesn't cost a GCD, but shifting IN does. You can just bind your form to mousewheel and scrolldown to get the same effect. What are you going to say now? That forms weren't meant to be binded to mousewheel down? Lol. There's no cheat, it fits more into "clever usage of game mechanics"

You'll get nerfed so maybe I'll reach 2k then.
    Lol whatever makes you happy, it's the game keeping you at 1700 bro. No self improvement required.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-04-04 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    I don't think you know how it works. You still spend a GCD. Shifting OUT doesn't cost a GCD, but shifting IN does. You can just bind your form to mousewheel and scrolldown to get the same effect. What are you going to say now? That forms weren't meant to be binded to mousewheel down? Lol. There's no cheat, it fits more into "clever usage of game mechanics"

Lol whatever makes you happy, it's the game keeping you at 1700 bro. No self improvement required.
    I'm actually a high rated player.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually a high rated player.
    I'm a high rated player too, 1600 last season. Might push for challenger next time around! Dunno tho, Ferals getting nerfed so don't think I can do it. If they nerfed Mage, Rogue, Rdruid, Windwalker, DK, Ret, Arcane Mage, Fire Mage, Holy Priest and Brewmaster Monks I might be able to get it.