why dose my blizzard launcer often look like this ?

often my blizzard launcer looks like this just on the game icons - i see it maybe every 3 days or so.

for me it happens after i update my video drivers. restarting the client fixes it

Known Windows 10 issues for some time. I'm not sure what causes it, but seems to happen when the launcher is open for too long?

Have had this happening since the Windows 10 "beta". :S
    Was going to try and link you to another thread about it here on MMOC, but I can't seem to find it.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

It fixes itself then breaks again ??

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Known Windows 10 issues for some time. I'm not sure what causes it, but seems to happen when the launcher is open for too long?
    Been using W10 since the official launch and I've never encountered this. My computer runs 24/7 and the launcher is always running. But now that you mention it I do remember another thread about the icons on the launcher being messed up. /shrug
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

it dosent fix itself - only if i restart the client.

but well its not a huge problem