Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could get that achievement 3x over. :P
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Would be nice to see a pet like the guild page/herald that allows you to change appearances(when you are in a raid and can't mount up) you might get from another transmog related achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Wrists would actually be pretty easy, all the low level green ones that are crafted take barely any materials at all. It'll also force people back into raids other than Cata 25H to not only get the drops but get those Hearts of Darkness/Sunmotes/etc to get things crafted that are higher up the scale.

Shirts almost mandates that people do Brawler's Guild now, especially if there's achievements past 25. I have shirts like Sawbones and the Epic Purple Shirt on my account, all the Brawler's shirts and tons of crafted shirts and I don't know if that even adds up to 50.
    Do people even transmog wrists?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I do, on some characters. Sometimes the chest sleeves don't go all the way down, and some of the glove models don't go all the way up to the elbow. That leaves a little gap, and a shirt doesn't always give the right effect. And sometimes I just like the look of some bracers more than any gloves, so I use gloves that stop at the wrist and show the bracer texture instead. It all depends on the look you're going for.

For Shirts that will be easier than I expected actually, between vendors and having 30 I could craft from tailoring, way more than I thought.
    It will only be some travel for tabard collecting, which if I can free up space in advance for I may even be able to do in advance to earn at least the first achievement on day 1.
    I find it unlikely there won't be more achievements, given how only the tabards won't be already done for most.

Depending on the gloves you often can't even see the bracers.
    In the case of named sets, I am tending to collect the bracers too for completeness.

Quote Originally Posted by kellamknight View Post
    Would be nice to see a pet like the guild page/herald that allows you to change appearances(when you are in a raid and can't mount up) you might get from another transmog related achievement.
    It has already been stated we can switch without any NPC, being able to press a keybind even.
    I suspect we will see something like the equipment manager.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-03-12 at 09:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I do for some mogs, as the gloves don't cover everything depending on their design. I also have Dreadnaught Bracers which will be mogged on all my plate guys (and hopefully I get the last 2 pieces so I can mog the complete set on them as well) just because they're Dreadnaught and there's some satisfaction in seeing them listed as the mog. I also went and made a goblin just for the sole purpose of getting the Best.Bracers.Ever so I can mog those on every single leather wearer I have, such a sweet name haha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably never be, because as a Draenei clothie, I don't give a rats ass about shoes/pants/bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Assuming I get Legion at all, I'm not stopping till I've gone through Fabulous and come out the other side.
    Damn it, that Vegeta quote from abridged was exactly my first thought.

Does unlocking the model of one item unlock all colours? Or do we need to collect all of them to unlock all variations? I've already filled up 3 guild banks and quite a few characters... T_T
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    With several characters that have been active since Burning Crusade, including one with both pre- & post-Cata Loremaster, I'd be surprised if I don't get most of the achievements needed for Fabulous straight away.