Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hati still does not follow commands perfectly although it's a lot better.

• Hati always is on Assist when summoned even when your own pet is on Passive. This means he will start attacking if you attack something even when your own pet doesn't.
    • When your own pet is dead Hati does not respond to the "Attack" command anymore.

I like BM. But I dont like gun. Oh well, marksman I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    You don't like to use a gun as a weapon or you don't like the artifact traits?
    You can just transmogrify the gun to a bow btw...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    You don't like to use a gun as a weapon or you don't like the artifact traits?
    You can just transmogrify the gun to a bow btw...
    I dont like gun (especially not on my night elf).
    You can? Thats cool, but the marksman artifacts is so nice, think ill end up playing it because of weapon.

This expansion is mostly about our artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    There is at least one titanstrike skin that is a bow, but it is very mehcanical looking.

Really tired of still hearing 'this thing is nerfed because of PVP' even after they're introducing a blatant separation between PVE and PVP.

Am I the only person who likes BM on alpha? It plays pretty well in general, just the tuning of damage is what is missing atm and some talents are slightly weird(f.ex. Aspect of the Beast cannot crit).

I maintain BM could use some tweaking to be a little more interesting/varied/active and needs some numbers tuning, but in terms of how it currently plays I don't really mind it and compared to say non-sidewinder/patient sniper MM play I rather prefer its fairly cohesive and simple rotation. But that might just be indicative of what a hot mess I think MM is.

My only real complain is that i wish things like the 20% chance on crit to reset Dire beast was more like auto attack crits reduce Dire beasts Cd by 1 second or some such. But I doubt that'll even happen
    Last edited by Vurrin; 2016-04-23 at 06:58 PM.

As far as it's current state how are the specs single target, multitarget, AoE, target switching and movement impact reduction tools? Trying to get a gauge of how the ranged specs are in each aspect at this point in the alpha so I can get back to my raid leader about which ones I would prefer.

Deleted
    Well BM have alot of tools for doing Multitarget the most of his artifact traits buffs his AoE about mobility he got zero impact its most mobile ranged but MM also could be really mobille too but there is more RNG involved that spec itself
    Sadly my BM gets bugged out and crashing the game when i playing with him so so far havent tested it what damage will output in Dungeons compared to MM i will wait for 110 premades and raid gear vendors (if we get any of these)
    About target swich pets react much more faster than retail but i see that if i pew pew a target and another one comes my pet just dint move to new target i have to stick on it few secs for example to force the pets to swap their original target
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Am I the only person who likes BM on alpha? It plays pretty well in general, just the tuning of damage is what is missing atm and some talents are slightly weird(f.ex. Aspect of the Beast cannot crit).
    I also like BM but he got only 2 decent dmg abilityes 1 is talent other isnt that damage compared to any of other specs signaturee hits that is the problem now Cobra shot is just Autoattack focus dumper he have almost no impact in any case when you get full buffed your Multishot and beastcleave traits mutli will outdamage the cobra i also got the feeling that KC not benefit by mastery at all
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-04-24 at 04:53 AM.

Well damage output isn't important to me right now as they haven't done the tuning passes yet so that will all be adjusted later. I am more concerned with the tools for various raid situations they are providing.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Well damage output isn't important to me right now as they haven't done the tuning passes yet so that will all be adjusted later. I am more concerned with the tools for various raid situations they are providing.
    BM has the option for burst AoE and burst single-target, even both at once. We'll see how things are after tuning, but at the moment BM's burst options are pretty good with Stampede and Bestial Fury.

Does anyone have recent videos of dungeon/raid tests for beast mastery? I'm having trouble finding recent ones on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlysaurusrex View Post
    Does anyone have recent videos of dungeon/raid tests for beast mastery? I'm having trouble finding recent ones on youtube.
    No, because next to no one is playing it lol. I laugh so I don't cry

Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    No, because next to no one is playing it lol. I laugh so I don't cry
    That's what I figured, thanks. Will just have to wait for the pre-patch to look at it, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurrin View Post
    I maintain BM could use some tweaking to be a little more interesting/varied/active and needs some numbers tuning, but in terms of how it currently plays I don't really mind it
    I'm pretty much in the same mind, sure i have complaints but overall i'm fairly happy with it.

Things will feel alot better once numbers tuning has been done.

One thing i'm pretty adament about though is Chim shot NEEDS to be baseline, it simply has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    I'm pretty much in the same mind, sure i have complaints but overall i'm fairly happy with it.

Things will feel alot better once numbers tuning has been done.

One thing i'm pretty adament about though is Chim shot NEEDS to be baseline, it simply has to be.
    How can you like this spec? It's awfully empty and boring.

Deleted
    Now, I'm not on the Alpha, so I haven't tried the new BM yet, but I noticed a lot of people calling for Chim to be baseline, & I can understand why, but one thing I can't 'get' is as stats inflate, & our focus regen (which is already quicker than live) gets even faster, won't we stop using Chim? or is it still worth hitting damage-wise? plus the bonus of extra focus generation at the press of a button is really that good?

I can see why, & I think I will want it baseline, but I'm under the impression it could end up being superfluous as the expansion rolls on. Thoughts?

Deleted
    Prety much doubt
    First of all Chimaera Hits like 2 even 3 times harder than Kill command, that ofc can be easly changed by stable nerfbat (its scale with mastery now) just l;ike they did with Marked shot and respecitvly made the MM damage CD worthless for use
    Second if you remove chimaera from your rotation you have almost nothing to compensate you basicly left with 2 buttons rotation and playstyle became ver very weird
    Also you need alot of haste to get 1 point of focus regen and unless you dint get over 50% haste with current regeneration...
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-04 at 02:14 PM.

Any chance of an update this week do we reckon (or at all)? I'm starting to fear the spec's been left on the back-burner on the assumption that everyone will either play SV for the novelty or MM for raiding. It's especially frustrating that they haven't responded to feedback re. Chim Shot as so many people have suggested that it should be baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Prety much doubt
    First of all Chimaera Hits like 2 even 3 times harder than Kill command, that ofc can be easly changed by stable nerfbat (its scale with mastery now) just l;ike they did with Marked shot and respecitvly made the MM damage CD worthless for use
    You have to take into account, at least for end-game, that the Artifact perks buff standard abilities but not Chimaera Shot. One of the perks makes Hati attack when using Kill Command which considerably reduces the difference in damage (i think I see something like 12k/sec vs 15k/sec on a training dummy), However, I don't see how Kill Command competes with Chimaera Shot unless you get a lot of Wild Call procs and take Killer Cobra as a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Second if you remove chimaera from your rotation you have almost nothing to compensate you basicly left with 2 buttons rotation and playstyle became ver very weird
    Also you need alot of haste to get 1 point of focus regen and unless you dint get over 50% haste with current regeneration...

I think it really depends on how much focus regen you can get from Haste and Crit (including their effect on Wild Call and DireBeast/Frenzy). I think theoretically Multi-Shot combined with all artifact perks, especially Surge of the Stormgod can do at least the same dps as Chimaera Shot per second and potentially more.