Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I do not have any problems with focus with CmS or not just i need that abilty to fill the hole who BM get
    Yes your artefact will improve KC that is for sure with 20% chance to hit for 50% aditional nature damage and hati trait, no need to speak about legendary items and ton of other crap who you may get after month or 2 gameplay
    The problem here is that the spec feel empty w/o CmS in early stage unlike any other DPs spec only exception in this rule are Assassination rogues who are even more bad for early gameplay
    Now ofc if blizz redesign the cobra shot then that gap can be filled with something useful and we wont need to use ChS all of the time
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-05 at 04:18 AM.

Looks like we'll no longer have the option of Stampede summoning all our stabled pets? That's a shame, at least for me. I really enjoy having all my spirit beasts show up at once.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Looks like we'll no longer have the option of Stampede summoning all our stabled pets? That's a shame, at least for me. I really enjoy having all my spirit beasts show up at once.
    Same here. Live Stampede is my favourite spell in the game largely for this reason.

I'm hoping there will be a glyph to restore that aspect of the spell in Legion, since most spells seem to have at least one cosmetic glyph now, but even if that were to happen it wouldn't fix the issues with the spell itself. It does look like a 'real' stampede now, but in addition to the really unpleasant Looney Tunes effect to have so many random animals charging at once, I assume the line of stampeding beasts doesn't move with the target so the potential for wasting a long cooldown is a concern.

Deleted
    Its because Class Fantasy
    Joke a side
    At first time new stampede does not really impress me but i havent played abit around Target dummy`s to see how much damage this talent provide do its do it on your main target or just stamping everything in his path or do range cause difference in the damage done because stampede start from your position and move towards your target on average speed covering everything in dust (hell yea i like that melees will get really upset)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-05 at 04:35 PM.

Welp, if today's build notes are anything to go by (class mechanics are firm but not set in stone), it's official. We're fucked.

I seriously can't believe that BMs received no mechanics changes whatsoever through the whole alpha process. I'm gobsmacked right now. Is there a single other spec that's had virtually no changes the entire alpha?

Shit. I think I'm legit angry over a video game. *Reevaluates life*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    Welp, if today's build notes are anything to go by (class mechanics are firm but not set in stone), it's official. We're fucked.

I seriously can't believe that BMs received no mechanics changes whatsoever through the whole alpha process. I'm gobsmacked right now. Is there a single other spec that's had virtually no changes the entire alpha?

Yea survival hunter and marksman hunter. Marks has received some changes most of then just made it worse however. Morale is low all around.

it's ok because now we have a melee spec! exciting! fantasy!

lol @ mage getting instant response in build notes thread. hunter is ignored.

Seeing months' worth of feedback blatantly ignored in light of so much dev interaction and responsiveness to other classes is infuriating.

Deleted
    Yep plennty of tunninmg comes to BM
    With ther cobra shot buff we can experimentig with that talent who buff its damage with the number of pets up

Just gave it a whirl on beta, damage is fine, the buffs are nice, but without Chim it feels empty, there's just not enough, need another ability.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2016-05-06 at 06:04 AM.

the BM changes are pretty positive. Making Chim shot worse than Kill Command is expected and reasonable. More Focus from Dire Beast and several buffs to cobra shot are also welcome. Doesn't really address the "its a 3 button class" complaints, but if we assume no massive mechanical changes will come, these changes are moving in the right direction for the rotation being less empty (via more focus) and kill command having the highest priority. Even if its still got a ways to go.

I, personally, still wish wild call was something like your auto shot crits reduce the remaining CD on Dire Beast/Frenzy by some reasonably balanced amount around ~1.5 seconds. Its not fair to compare this to the new Lock and Load, but 20% chances on a ~3 sec cd when your base crit is around 20-40% just feels bad man. Makes the overall proc rate like 4-6% and you can still get back to back procs or be slow to react to them etc. ugh.

I believe Feral druids still have the same damn talents since their release in Alpha.

I've said about 2 builds ago that significant changes (at least close to the level of DKs) are still going to come for BM/other-specs-barely-touched within the next 2-4 builds, so there's still a few weeks before I start panicking. Still, that Blue mention of class mechanics being "firm, but not set in stone" is a bit worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurrin View Post
    the BM changes are pretty positive. Making Chim shot worse than Kill Command is expected and reasonable. More Focus from Dire Beast and several buffs to cobra shot are also welcome. Doesn't really address the "its a 3 button class" complaints, but if we assume no massive mechanical changes will come, these changes are moving in the right direction for the rotation being less empty (via more focus) and kill command having the highest priority. Even if its still got a ways to go.

I, personally, still wish wild call was something like your auto shot crits reduce the remaining CD on Dire Beast/Frenzy by some reasonably balanced amount around ~1.5 seconds. Its not fair to compare this to the new Lock and Load, but 20% chances on a ~3 sec cd when your base crit is around 20-40% just feels bad man. Makes the overall proc rate like 4-6% and you can still get back to back procs or be slow to react to them etc. ugh.

I can't be the only one who really doesn't enjoy complicated rotations. Granted I don't have access to the alpha, I like to hear that BM is a simply spec to play.

I guess as I get older my gaming skills decline and I'm more in favor of simple things..

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I can't be the only one who really doesn't enjoy complicated rotations. Granted I don't have access to the alpha, I like to hear that BM is a simply spec to play.

I guess as I get older my gaming skills decline and I'm more in favor of simple things..
    I think it's Blizzard's goal to make the game even more casual-friendly. This spec is officially full retard. They haven't considered one single feedback post.

They seriously need to think about the veteran players as well. Hope they will bleed subs with their f*ing dumbed down expansion.

I'm going to give BM a spin, see how it feels while leveling and at 110, if it feels ... bad, incomplete or simply not fun, I hear marks is a good time with all kinds of kiting excitement going on. But I've had this spec for ever now, I don't want to give up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post

I think there is a difference between "complex" rotations and overly simple. I got older also, and current iteration of certain WW Monk specs was too much for me, especially managing Chi Brew and copies. But current BM is too far in the other direction, and it is very hard to call it fun (before factoring in talents, just for sake of discussion). It also leads to a problem where you can never be "good" at a simple spec because no one can be bad at it. I think DPS specs really need at least one thing that changes what you do to be fun, some kind of "oh this happened so now I want to do this instead of that". If for a whole fight, every fight you press 1 when it is up, otherwise 2, and spam 3 if 1 and 2 are on CD I personally get bored quickly, especially when any damage CDs become "you now do more damage with 1 2 and 3 but nothing changes".

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deivias View Post
    wtb, pst...

Hey, 8k for an achievement is kinda cheap. ;-)

OK, "hidden at a vendor to be easily picked off" is not what I'd call hidden ...