Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    Who said rogues were hard to play? I said they were a lot harder to play than enhance, which they are. Sub rogues are probably the only melee spec in the game that actually have a high learning curve still, compared to the other specs.
    Yep totally agree, rogue has a higher skill cap than an Enh (it does not mean it is a "hard to play" class), a r1 level rogue, can cc 2 targets at the same time, while stun locking in a smoke bomb/bursting 3rd KT.

Who said rogues were hard to play? I said they were a lot harder to play than enhance, which they are. Sub rogues are probably the only melee spec in the game that actually have a high learning curve still, compared to the other specs.
    I would dispute that sub rogue skill ceiling is higher than enhancement, you have the opportunity to burn all your cooldowns on a chance to get a kill, which, if fails, would put you in a pretty bad spot. A high risk, high reward play style, which you don't need to play, if you are using a comp like RMD.

On the other hand, a shaman still have a shit load of things to track. Don't get me wrong, in the current season is way harder to get to 2k as a sub rogue than an enhancement, but above that I would say each has their different set of difficulties.

Nonetheless, you said rogues, which include combat which is more popular and brain dead easy to play

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I would dispute that sub rogue skill ceiling is higher than enhancement, you have the opportunity to burn all your cooldowns on a chance to get a kill, which, if fails, would put you in a pretty bad spot. A high risk, high reward play style, which you don't need to play, if you are using a comp like RMD.

On the other hand, a shaman still have a shit load of things to track. Don't get me wrong, in the current season is way harder to get to 2k as a sub rogue than an enhancement, but above that I would say each has their different set of difficulties.

Nonetheless, you said rogues, which include combat which is more popular and brain dead easy to play
    But I doubt he's aiming high when he's just started PvP. Even a combat rogue would be much harder to pick up than an enhance for a new player. You can get up to 2.2 being braindead as turbo, but RMDs still require a bit of thinking.

I mentioned learning curve, not skillcap. Applies more because he's only just starting.

But I doubt he's aiming high when he's just started PvP. Even a combat rogue would be much harder to pick up than an enhance for a new player. You can get up to 2.2 being braindead as turbo, but RMDs still require a bit of thinking.

I mentioned learning curve, not skillcap. Applies more because he's only just starting.
    Not to say BAD things about Turbo clv :P but it is mad fun/op and i love it. last season I lvled enh for the 1st time, Ret being my main, I had a blast playing Enh in turbo, it was mad fun because it is an insanely strong comp and we did very well (I felt like I am on Steroids playing Enh after being Ret for so long), also personally playing Enh is much more forgiving to mistakes than Rogue. I just find playing Enh much more relaxing, since it a very tanky and OP spec atm, and OP=fun in my book
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-03-17 at 12:35 AM.

Okax guys thanks so much for your feedback and response. A little update from me right now i have full 710 Gear on my enhance and playing 1,2k with my warrior mate in 2vs2 but its really hard to get higher theres a lot of comps were facing that we cant controll =( guess i should start 3vs3 with some decent Heal but its not that easy =D

Quote Originally Posted by Obelissk View Post
    Okax guys thanks so much for your feedback and response. A little update from me right now i have full 710 Gear on my enhance and playing 1,2k with my warrior mate in 2vs2 but its really hard to get higher theres a lot of comps were facing that we cant controll =( guess i should start 3vs3 with some decent Heal but its not that easy =D
    as enh/war vs any teams mage/healer, boomy/healer, shadow/healer, elem/healer just do split, u (as enh) go on dps and u will rape them 1v1 easy while locking down their cc/dmg, and let ur war solo healer, easy game as far as you can last long enough (aka be smart with ur D-cds and glyph into improve heals from spirit wolves) . but ya just get a healer and u will rock as Turbo

i think rogues are hard

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    If this is irony, then I'm really bad at detecting it.

My Combat Rogue does have Slice and Dice.
    My bad messed it with assasi

Deleted
    Start off with an easy class and you'll be stuck playing the fotm/easy classes for rest of your stay. Far more satisfying picking out a class you enjoy overall and making it work even if it isn't supposed to work well.