Deleted

Assassination Artifact Quest Line

Hey fellow rogue's I got on this asap and i must say it is my favourite quest line for all the artifact's please enjoy! I would show the in game different weapon styles/colours but it didn't want to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZg...ature=youtu.be

if you check my other vid's I do have sub and outlaw if you have not seen yet^^

Astro

Deleted
    Yep it was one of the coolest(if not the coolest) artifact questline. It's cool that rogues are visiting pretty unique places.

I loved it as well. Only one minor thing to criticize: I don't really like the idea of having to visit the old (ugly) world for some of the Artifact questlines. MM Hunters for example spend their whole questline in a solo scenario in Mardum that is a completely new area. As Assassination Rogues we have to go to the Blasted Lands and fly over the ugly 2004-graphics trees to Duskwood and then go into Stormwind. That aside the Assassination questline is one of the better ones I've played from a story, class fantasy and mechanical standpoint. It is especially interesting as Horde because we don't get to see Stormwind that often. Seems like a really cool Rogue-like thing to sneak into a heavily guarded city that is in lockdown. It's also infinitely cooler to fight alongside one of the most notorious Rogues in WoW. The Subtlety and Outlaw questlines don't even get close to that and feel a lot less interesting and cool.
    Last edited by Todesbote; 2016-03-12 at 05:15 PM.

Really good, easily my favorite of all artifact quests. But the way Garona gives us the daggers and the whole fight needs some work. It would be better if we get them just before the fight and when the guy is defeated Garona asks us to keep them.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    Really good, easily my favorite of all artifact quests. But the way Garona gives us the daggers and the whole fight needs some work. It would be better if we get them just before the fight and when the guy is defeated Garona asks us to keep them.
    Good point. When I first did the fight I thought the whole idea was that Garona had been overpowered by him and he had taken the daggers from her and we were fighting him to get the daggers back. I was surprised when Garona just watched me kill him instead helping and just gave me the daggers after. Seemed a little weird. But I think they want her to give the daggers to us to show how the daggers are a burden to Garona that remind her of her lowest point and she actually hates being near them. It feels like she is relieved to have found someone - us - worthy of wielding them so she doesn't have to anymore. We could loot the daggers from the Demon and then when we try to hand them back to Garona she could tell us to keep them. I would like that.
    Last edited by Todesbote; 2016-03-12 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    But I think they want her to give the daggers to us to show how the daggers are a burden to Garona that remind her of her lowest point and she actually hates being near them. It feels like she is relieved to have found someone - us - worthy of wielding them so she doesn't have to anymore.
    Yes, it's simply that i don't think that they achieved that goal. I think they rely too much in the fact that we know who Garona is and what she did in that place with those daggers. It's also interesting to have in mind that the movie will probably feature those events or at least the characters involved so maybe that's why they rely so much on that knowledge.

I'll personally use the cinematic when we enter the room to show her fighting and losing, we need to see how she is defeated and a hint that shows how the daggers are the reason. Once she is defeated we could either get the daggers before fighting the boss, or the boss could be the one who gets them as you proposed, but there needs to be something that makes us worth of them, something to convince Garona that she can leave that burden to us, even if it sounds a bit mystical for a couple of assassination tools
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Deleted
    Agree with what you say, some of the other's you need to defeat a boss that stole it or help someone and they give it to etc