Poll: Are you for or against this from happening?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Canadian Marijuana Legalization Coming Soon

So what are your guys thoughts on this? I for one am very happy that these ridiculous drug laws are finally changing. This also means that it will likely be adopted in the United States fairly quickly.

The medical uses for many diseases on top of hemp production is going to help the economy greatly, and all the people who are in ridiculous prison sentences for having like a gram of weed in the states will all get to go free once it is legalized at the federal level.

It is a bright future for the economy and for people undeserving of the penalties they have had to endure.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trudeau has already said that it is going to be a long process, probably a few years away from actually being a national thing. I don't mind, so long as I don't need a prescription to get a few here and there.

Need a harder crack down, we are too light on offenses now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Trudeau has already said that it is going to be a long process, probably a few years away from actually being a national thing. I don't mind, so long as I don't need a prescription to get a few here and there.
    Most RCMP don't even care anymore and give people a tap on the wrist, unless you have like a pound on you they won't waste time on it anymore which is nice.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    and all the people who are in ridiculous prison sentences for having like a gram of weed in the states will all get to go free once it is legalized at the federal level.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...ssion-19691231

Fact: About 750,000 people are arrested every year for marijuana offenses in the U.S. There's a lot of variation across states in what happens next. Not all arrests lead to prosecutions, and relatively few people prosecuted and convicted of simple possession end up in jail. Most are fined or are placed into community supervision. About 40,000 inmates of state and federal prison have a current conviction involving marijuana, and about half of them are in for marijuana offenses alone; most of these were involved in distribution. Less than one percent are in for possession alone.
    The truth is that the overwhelming majority of persons who are imprisoned "because of weed" truly have marijuana offences being only one of the long list of counts which landed them there.

To suggest that there are hundreds of thousands of people in jail because they were caught with a dime bag is just retarded.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I for one look forward to getting gutted by the US on all of our exports after they lose their minds.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I don't see why it isn't legal. Alcohol is worse than marijuana and that's legal.

As far as the whole "gateway drug" thing. I'm pretty sure it's only a gateway drug because it's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The truth is that the overwhelming majority of persons who are imprisoned "because of weed" truly have marijuana offences being only one of the long list of counts which landed them there.

To suggest that there are hundreds of thousands of people in jail because they were caught with a dime bag is just retarded.
    I have watched a few documentaries on it that have proof that there are thousands of people incarcerated for nothing more than a few grams so don't start with that crap.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Its not like cops arrest you for this anymore like lol. Its like the highway speed limit. Everyone know it should be bumped to 120 so the cops dont arrest you for 120 lol.

As long as disgusting shit like alcohol and cigs stay legal I find no reason why marijuana shouldn't.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    As long as disgusting shit like alcohol and cigs stay legal I find no reason why marijuana shouldn't.
    It is a very good point, especially because there are no documented cases of people dying from its use, barring stupidity of course but that can happen anywhere and on any substance.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

It is a very good point, especially because there are no documented cases of people dying from its use, barring stupidity of course but that can happen anywhere and on any substance.
    Exactly, it's hypocritical to let substances that kill millions stay legal and let something that no one has overdose on remain illegal.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I just hope there will still be some restrictions on where you can consume it. I don't want to have to walk through a cloud of marijuana smoke every time I walk in a building.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I just hope there will still be some restrictions on where you can consume it. I don't want to have to walk through a cloud of marijuana smoke every time I walk in a building.
    I agree with this. I don't see any reason it should be illegal, but that doesn't mean I want to smell that disgusting shit everywhere I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I love weed and I 100% agree with you, it should have all the limitations of cigarette smoking.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

There's a very slim chance truedope gets it done before he's voted out. There's a lot more to it than simply changing the laws, it affects trading with other countries, agreements, and all sorts of things

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    There's a very slim chance truedope gets it done before he's voted out. There's a lot more to it than simply changing the laws, it affects trading with other countries, agreements, and all sorts of things
    It will be legal before he is out don't you worry, but I am glad they are planning it out properly and not just jumping the gun. I can guarantee he is not going anywhere anytime soon especially with all the youths who now care about their leader, people can slander him all they want but he is going to do a lot of good.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

While I strongly dislike the smell and the effects, marijuana being illegal makes zero sense to me. Just give it the same limitations and restrictions as alcohol (ie. dont smoke and drive, dont smoke at work, etc)

It will be legal before he is out don't you worry, but I am glad they are planning it out properly and not just jumping the gun. I can guarantee he is not going anywhere anytime soon especially with all the youths who now care about their leader, people can slander him all they want but he is going to do a lot of good.
    Those youth that helped vote him in will do a lot of growing up in the next 4 years, and they along with most of the others responsible will see through his selfies by the end