Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Really the most shameful thing here is how badly Breitbart has been standing by their own staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Maybe I've only worked on some civil and criminal research and such, but not sure how a video that shows pretty much exactly the alleged incident as described by the purported victim... somehow proves she's lying?
    Well it apparently wasn't the campaign manager and he barely touched her.

Edit: nevermind it was him, he just barely touched her.
    Last edited by Post; 2016-03-14 at 12:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Really the most shameful thing here is how badly Breitbart has been standing by their own staff.
    probably because she's a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Surprised no one has posted this story here. It's uniting both the right and left in outrage over the new lows Trump's thug campaign staff and followers have reached. First they physically assault a female reporter then they assault her integrity. Stay Classy Trumplings.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...chelle-fields/

Basically Breitbart reporter, Michelle Fields, went to ask Trump a question. His Campaign Manager, Corey Lewandowski, grabbed her and threw her away. This event is witnessed by other reporters who get the story out a long with Michelle and her boyfriend, Jamie Weinstein. Trump's Campaign Manager attacks the reporter on her credibility (she works for Breitbart, so I guess she obviously has some issues there). Story starts picking up steam as more media is now covering it and I'd imagine Trump will be asked about it and lie about it at the debate tonight.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...-attack-220589

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rump-aide.html

So he's saying he's OK with roughing up reporters as long as they are members of the mainstream media and don't fall in line with Trump.

----------

- Ted Cruz
    I Think Canadian Ted nailed it. At this point that has to be the only people left who support this wannabe-Tyrant-In-Chief.

This story is complete fucking bullshit.... and Mister Metokur explains why...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk

This is as much bullshit as the shit that happened at Mizzou.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

This was already posted on here, but yep, watch the video, the chick was lying through her teeth. Just more people doing some last ditch shit to try and get Trump out

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    She plainly lurches in that video and the video from the other angle from the force of whatever yank she got, so... again, not sure what's disproven here. Also, seeing as she went the next step of filing a criminal complaint with the Jupiter Police Department.

For those interested --

784.03 Battery; felony battery.—
    (1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:
    1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
    2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.
    (b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    The penalties referred to include fixed sentence not to exceed one year and fines not to exceed $1000. Not for nothing, if people think she's just filing a false report, to do so carries the same penalty.

Why has nobody posted this?

lol.... you da man!!!!
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    This was already posted on here, but yep, watch the video, the chick was lying through her teeth. Just more people doing some last ditch shit to try and get Trump out
    Again, a video showing... exactly what she alleged in exactly the manner she alleged it? Just for shiggles, what in this video is contrary to what she alleged?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    man... you know the Republican party is going to shit when even Breitbart is stabbing their own in the back!
    This is what I find the most interesting part of all this. If this was a WaPo or NYT reporter assaulted, there would be clearly demarcated sides. But she was a Breitbart reporter, and this shows a true test of where people's loyalties lies. And for the right-wing and even the management at Breitbart, those loyalties lie with Trump.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

She plainly lurches in that video
    Or turning because someone grabbed her arm and was looking to see who. Hardly "throwing away" to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well a Breitbart spokesman quit over this, saying their behavior was wrong. But really did you expect Brietbart to do anything that wasn't a form of political fellatio on Trump?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Or turning because someone grabbed her arm and was looking to see who. Hardly "throwing away" to me.
    You're seeing the angle in which she is being pulled in the direction of the camera. Earlier video from about 80-90 degrees clockwise shows that same motion nearly taking her off her feet.

7+ Year Old Account

Edit: nevermind it was him, he just barely touched her.
    Barely touched her hard enough to leave bruises.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    probably because she's a liar
    She's not. She has a witness, video and audio evidence. You on the other hand have nothing.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

You're seeing the angle in which she is being pulled in the direction of the camera. Earlier video from about 80-90 degrees clockwise shows that same motion nearly taking her off her feet.
    Can you link that vid?

NOw that we have video we know it was the campaign manager but he barely touched her.
    Yep as people have already posted, she has been proven a liar along with the reporter to her left.
    She got to close to a candidate with SS protection and got pushed back.

end of story

Can you link that vid?
    look up
    Last edited by provaporous; 2016-03-14 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    look up
    Only 1 angle has been posted from what I see.

Here's one, although not as perpendicular as another I've seen, having not!fun trying to find it again. In that video it's at about :13, can see she's stumbling at being jerked to her left.

This is all academic. Watch this proverbial space for updates on the criminal investigation. A willing SA's office has enough on the videos alone to prove simple battery, though. Would not be shocked if Lewandowski has to lecture an area high school in Palm Beach County about bullying or something this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post

NOw that we have video we know it was the campaign manager but he barely touched her.
    Yep as people have already posted, she has been proven a liar along with the reporter to her left.
    She got to close to a candidate with SS protection and got pushed back.
    That would be the Secret Service that didn't grab her arm and forcibly relocate her? Seems trying to run a line of bullshit like her being perceived as a threat when the only person who manhandled her was a civilian.

Here's one, although not as perpendicular as another I've seen, having not!fun trying to find it again. In that video it's at about :13, can see she's stumbling at being jerked to her left.
    Yeah on that vid I can see it, she is jerked a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was so viciously attacked by the secret service. The look of dread on her face is just amazing. Clearly this needed to be brought to everyone's attention. Actually no it didn't. She just wanted to spin this around so she could make trump look bad, when in fact it just did the opposite AGAIN! Too bad this isn't going to reach the mainstream media and will probably be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    She was so viciously attacked by the secret service. The look of dread on her face is just amazing. Clearly this needed to be brought to everyone's attention. Actually no it didn't. She just wanted to spin this around so she could make trump look bad, when in fact it just did the opposite AGAIN! Too bad this isn't going to reach the mainstream media and will probably be forgotten.
    You know, it's funny until you realize she works for the people that are supporting trump by a huge amount. and that she's, you know, the "non-mainstream media" trump likes to pump.