Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    She was so viciously attacked by the secret service. The look of dread on her face is just amazing. Clearly this needed to be brought to everyone's attention. Actually no it didn't. She just wanted to spin this around so she could make trump look bad, when in fact it just did the opposite AGAIN! Too bad this isn't going to reach the mainstream media and will probably be forgotten.
    One Trump needs no help to look bad. Two the only people claiming the secret service was involved are the Trump defenders. Three it is in the mainstream media and Cruz is mentioning in his chats with said media.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Thugs support Trump? Inconceivable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

She was so viciously attacked by the secret service. The look of dread on her face is just amazing. Clearly this needed to be brought to everyone's attention. Actually no it didn't. She just wanted to spin this around so she could make trump look bad, when in fact it just did the opposite AGAIN! Too bad this isn't going to reach the mainstream media and will probably be forgotten.
    Um, she works for super conservative news source that has been super pro-Trump. Why would she be making it up to make Trump look bad?

You probably need to adjust your tinfoil hat.

She was so viciously attacked by the secret service. The look of dread on her face is just amazing. Clearly this needed to be brought to everyone's attention.
    Seriously. It looks like she wandered too close to Trump and a SS agent gently, but firmly moved her away. While the agent MIGHT have bruised her accidentally, it seems far more likely that a) she suffers from anemia or a medical condition to bruise easily or b) she had someone with a vested interest in the story (Ben Terris?) bruise her arm so they both wouldn't get fired for exaggerating the whole thing.

Oh, and let's be clear: they are now saying it wasn't Trumps campaign manager at all, but a SS agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Again, a video showing... exactly what she alleged in exactly the manner she alleged it? Just for shiggles, what in this video is contrary to what she alleged?
    "Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down."

I'd say that part.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

I'd say that part.
    ... which is consistent with the video. Her arm was yanked and she stumbled to her left, which necessarily includes "down", because Newtonian physics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

I'd say that part.
    Don't bother trying to debate with these people, Trump supporters touching a person is assault but if someone attacks Trump supporters, like in Chicago, they deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

... which is consistent with the video. Her arm was yanked and she stumbled to her left, which necessarily includes "down", because Newtonian physics.
    I think you're watching a completely different video than I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't look she was yanked at all in that video, it looked more like he touched her elbow to move her away, I'm not sure how he could of possibly had enough leverage to push her down by grabbing her elbow while moving away from her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Seriously. It looks like she wandered too close to Trump and a SS agent gently, but firmly moved her away. While the agent MIGHT have bruised her accidentally, it seems far more likely that a) she suffers from anemia or a medical condition to bruise easily or b) she had someone with a vested interest in the story (Ben Terris?) bruise her arm so they both wouldn't get fired for exaggerating the whole thing.

Oh, and let's be clear: they are now saying it wasn't Trumps campaign manager at all, but a SS agent.
    Who is they? Trump or others? Cite for it as well please. Thanks.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    man... you know the Republican party is going to shit when even Breitbart is stabbing their own in the back!
    The story is complete and utter bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    The story is complete and utter bullshit.
    Not based on the video, audio and witness testimony. Or perhaps bullshit means something different for you than the rest of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You know, it's funny until you realize she works for the people that are supporting trump by a huge amount. and that she's, you know, the "non-mainstream media" trump likes to pump.
    There's a profit incentive to spin the shit out of something if it generates revenue. Doesn't really matter if it's the people you "support".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not based on the video, audio and witness testimony. Or perhaps bullshit means something different for you than the rest of us.
    You haven't seen the video footage. He barely touched her.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks more like she was put aside, like what people normally do to pass others when moving in a space with a lot of people.

From what i'm seeing, the only thing this guy is guilty of is not saying excuse me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wearing a tinfoil hat because I'm accusing her of fabricating a bullshit story? Excuse the fuck out of me. I'll just excuse myself out of this thread. I think I'm done here. This woman is going around accusing this manager of roughing her up meanwhile he didn't even touch her. The secret service did its job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

You haven't seen the video footage. He barely touched her.
    And you know I haven't seen the video how? Your amazing mind reading skills? I have watched the two different videos. I have also seen the bruises and heard the audio and read the witness report. All the things that will be seen in court as she is pressing charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This reporter has a history of claiming she was assaulted.
    And denial of facts is what trump and his fellow supporters do best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    And you know I haven't seen the video how? Your amazing mind reading skills? I have watched the two different videos. I have also seen the bruises and heard the audio and read the witness report. All the things that will be seen in court as she is pressing charges.
    You cited video evidence as if it indisputably proved the validity of the story?

Your condescension would've been better placed if it didn't indirectly show how dense you actually are.

I'm wearing a tinfoil hat because I'm accusing her of fabricating a bullshit story? Excuse the fuck out of me. I'll just excuse myself out of this thread. I think I'm done here. This woman is going around accusing this manager of roughing her up meanwhile he didn't even touch her. The secret service did its job.
    Explain why a reporter from a news source that loves Trump would fabricate a story like this.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Fucking LMAO.

He literally walked past her and just made her take a step to the side to let himself through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Thugs support Trump? Inconceivable!
    I thought Thugs supported Hillary, since she is onboard with BLM and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Explain why a reporter from a news source that loves Trump would fabricate a story like this.
    Because she's full of shit? I didn't know what I was listening to when I first heard the audio. I thought it was a joke. She wants attention. And she cried wolf. Her employer can be damned.