Mage looking for advice!

So here is my character Zunas on Akama US, I can't link because i'm new mmo champions xD, anyway I am arcane spec with 715 ilvl. I can usually burst around 200k and sustain anywhere from 50-70k depending on the fight. I did Archimonde today and was told by a frost mage that if I swapped to frost I would be doing more dps than what I am now. So my question is if I swapped would I do more dps and what would I have to change. Also is there a guide somewhere that can help me with rotations and best in slot gear. Just looking for any help. Thanks!

Your char seems ok just need to focus on upgrading that normal gear to hc but i know its hard if your just pugging it (dont forget to enchant that cloak though).
    I would stick with arcane, it may be true that at your ilev frost could be decent but its hard to say beacuse on archi frost should excel a bit more just cause of all the cleave and by the time you hit 720+ arcane should be ahead by a decent amount.
    If interested should check out https://www.altered-time.com/forum/v...e98627c1053903 (it has frost section too), it can get a bit in depth but should give you a good overview of the specs if you dont go down the simcraft rabbit hole too much.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found Frost to be a much better spector play because of the mobility factor, but I believe it all comes down to personal preference
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Play what you feel more comfortable at.

While frost may be better on some fights, arcane is better on others. Also the person telling you to go frost might be just bad at arcane and have that personal preference making his choice onesided.

If you have logs tho, we might see and have better input on how is your arcane performance.