Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Ok, Fess up! Whos getting the Fabulous achivement off the bat?

I know i sure am with all my hording ive done
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much literally anybody who's ever quested at least 1-80, since quest rewards are all retroactive.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... I might be getting that title.. Depends on how many items is needed, hehe.. Got 100 characters on EU alone, so any that have completed something might have that added to the count.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The only one I'm not certain of is cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Pretty much literally anybody who's ever quested at least 1-80, since quest rewards are all retroactive.
    That's what I was thinking too. Literally everyone and their brother should get this achievement without even trying.

Now how many people are going to display the title, that's another matter.

Deleted
    I need the shirts only I think.

Other than that, I had at least a 2nd page to transmog stuff into on every transmoggable slot IIRC.

EDIT: Bracers, yeah those are gonna be a lil' challenge. I just recalled. Other than that and the shirts, everything else is easy peasy .

7+ Year Old Account
    I may not have shirts and tabards. The rest I'll have by virtue of alts *-*
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I should be getting it, but I might not because I don't keep wrist transmogs (I mean who the fuck does? They're always hidden). I also keep very few pairs of pants because who cares if I'm free-balling or wearing something ridiculous under my Mage robes?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Like most I'll need to go collect up some bracers, but I'll wait until the new mog system to do that since I can sell off everything in my bank except for specific sentimentals.

Never letting you go Sun Eater. NEVER.

i wont. Tabards is my problem. That and shirts. Is there even that many shirts in game?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    I'm sure that i get bracer one just from all the questing i've done since classic. Dunno about shirts, i've never done any brawlers thing where i could get unique shirts. Maybe i need to visit in northrend dalaran shirt vendor.

Edit: yeh, and tabards. I never even bought ugly ones. I need to investigate.

Deleted
    Me, very likely. I have 5 characters whose half the bank slots are filled with transmog gear, mostly slutmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    i wont. Tabards is my problem. That and shirts. Is there even that many shirts in game?
    I can't see what I might be missing. But remember, guild shirts and tournament shirts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I can't see what I might be missing. But remember, guild shirts and tournament shirts.
    Tournament shirts? I know dalaran has a lot. I know brawlers guild has some as well. I also have a shirt that can't be obtained anymore. Will love to have that on other toons.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Well besides the Wrist Slot I will probably unlock all of them immediately.

Man. I really dont want to farm Wrists just for that Achievements. 90% of them aren't even visible. *sigh*

Oh well. Guess I will hold on to my old wrist-pieces just to get the Achievement from now on. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Well besides the Wrist Slot I will probably unlock all of them immediately.

Man. I really dont want to farm Wrists just for that Achievements. 90% of them aren't even visible. *sigh*

Oh well. Guess I will hold on to my old wrist-pieces just to get the Achievement from now on. haha
    Should have those easily from quests and alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tournament shirts? I know dalaran has a lot. I know brawlers guild has some as well. I also have a shirt that can't be obtained anymore. Will love to have that on other toons.
    Yes, Zantos, Tournament shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes, Zantos, Tournament shirts.
    Seems there are a lot of crafted shirts as well. making them now

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems there are a lot of crafted shirts as well. making them now
    Oh, indeed. As well as the sleeveless one from Alterac Valley BG

with the loremaster achivement, and having 12 characters in entirely deffirent transmog, some multiple being in their void storage, and the achivement for 25 tabards, i'll most likely get it on patch day.