Deleted

Some bug - or someone is cheating the system?

Hi all, Im currently in a game at the moment, well the same game now for approaching 45 minute's. My opponent went to play a card, and then it's just been hovering there since. No rope has came or anything and I know there is nothing wrong with my net connection. Is this anything any of you have come across before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bug most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    Hi all, Im currently in a game at the moment, well the same game now for approaching 45 minute's. My opponent went to play a card, and then it's just been hovering there since. No rope has came or anything and I know there is nothing wrong with my net connection. Is this anything any of you have come across before?
    You lost connection and were dropped from the game, it looks like your opponent is stalling their turn but in reality you have had your game open with just yourself since the "bug" happened.

Seriously though every time this thread comes up people always jump to people cheating. I'm happy you at least put an or in there but there are better ways to cheat at this game then try to stall your turn for an hour hoping for a win.
    Last edited by Ravex; 2016-03-11 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When this happened to me I sent a friend request while it was going on. Turned out that while I was staring at this floating card for like 10 minutes he had already relogged a long time ago and was in the middle of another game. No cheating going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a bug, I had a friend spectating me when this happened to me and he saw the game as normal whereas I saw what you described and had to take the loss.

Deleted
    Yeah, has happened to me as well. You can fix it by closing and open the game, which makes it reconnect to the game. With any luck you can get back into the game before your turn runs out.